YO! The Official Jay Z post...

I'd rather hear a 'Hello Brookyln' with Bleek
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

^Or and MC from Brooklyn at the least, somone like Fabolous or even Uncle Murda, 2 artists who both happened to be signed to Def Jam.

^ I'd rather hear a "Hello Brooklyn" with The Game or Cam'ron or even Afro Man but Wayne??? :smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

^ O issh Jimmy u still mad? I forgot all about you 11am you still on my sack?

Dude thinkin he can live on my nuts without breakfast

If Im on NT my whole life, what kind of pathetic no life loser are you to be d-ridin me in every post I make?

You 1 of them crabby abbys

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts

Actually I want to hear Hello brooklyn, this is a complete 180 from the subliminal shots they've both taken at each other. Tracklist looks good too.
Washington Wizards
DC SKINS

Damn im not a Wayne fan either but cats is acting like its some travesity Wayne being on the track, if anything Wayne on a track with Jay will bring out Wayne's best so he could then have a legitimate reason to be referred to as the best rapper alive. don't think son is gonna come with some "im so mutha....ing high i can eat a star" type rap. Didn't yall hear his verse on Hollywood Divorce.
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

BFA I would agree if Wayne hasnt been making such trash features as of late, especially on that Little Brother song

Hollywood Divorce was great but that was over a year ago and Wayne just been gettin worse. I dont think he has anymore HDs or that freestyle over Show Me What You Got left in him

smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
amn im not a Wayne fan either but cats is acting like its some travesity Wayne being on the track, if anything Wayne on a track with Jay will bring out Wayne's best so he could then have a legitimate reason to be referred to as the best rapper alive. don't think son is gonna come with some "im so mutha....ing high i can eat a star" type rap. Didn't yall hear his verse on Hollywood Divorce.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Wayne will have a mean Verse.....I mean, dude is rapping with the guy he idolizes...He's been looking forward to this for how long now?...So why wouldn't he bring out his best? Hate him all you want...Wayne is gonna pull out the big guns and try to outshine Hov...Will he succeed? That remains to be seen....But there is one thing I am fairly certain of....Wayne's verse WILL BE FIRE

Or maybe Jay is doing this just to show how bad Wayne is at this point....I dunno.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
Wayne is gonna pull out the big guns and try to outshine Hov...Will he succeed? That remains to be seen....But there is one thing I am fairly certain of....Wayne's verse WILL BE FIRE

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Just like you don't know that your an @#%$ clown and your beats suck.....

:rofl:
roll.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
Wayne is gonna pull out the big guns and try to outshine Hov...Will he succeed? That remains to be seen....But there is one thing I am fairly certain of....Wayne's verse WILL BE FIRE

why the dramatics? N' sound the end of every Dragonball Z eposide...

Quote:
you dont know what the hell you are talking about.
:lol:
laugh.gif
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Quote:
why the dramatics? N' sound the end of every Dragonball Z eposide...

:lol:
laugh.gif

But for real, I just had like 5 thoughts going on at the same time, so I just typed them all...

Quote:
now I think about it tho, from everything Ive read/heard, Jay seems to be the blunt type dude to tell a dude his is wack lol, at least from a somebody he dont know/respect...if Wayne was to come wit that b/s he's known for, I would hope Jay wouldnt allow it on the album (since he's supposed to shooting for a great album)...

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Quote:
if Wayne was to come wit that b/s he's known for, I would hope Jay wouldnt allow it on the album
I wish for you 100 years of success but it's my TIME
And the winner is HOV...​

Yea thats one thing I noticed abouot dude he got this real cynical sarcastic attitude at times but now this album hype and most likely this thread will be flooded with stans once this song leaks

I can understand Ol Man Jigga buildin this insane hype but this is just wrong and for some reason just by seeing the title i hope he dont turn it in to some Brooklyn's finest track

Im still hopin XXL is tellin ducktales

smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts

i really don't think he would have a verse from wayne on his album if it wasn't hot, i mean if this tracklist is real you can count on one hand the number of rapper features he's had on his last three albums. i doubt jigga (unlike kanye) would have wayne on the album just because he's been one of the most popular rappers the past couple years jumping on everybody's album/remix etc.
..and I move like the coupe thru traffic / rush hour GT Bent' roof is absent..

stop whining...listen to the joints first and then talk

i swear...some of y'all are flip flopping with every new @#%$ we hear about the album

"awwww man, i wasn't feeling blue magic, jay's album is gonna be garbage"

"ayo y'all hear that jigga is taking it back to the 80's? awww man album's gonna be dope"

"yo ol man jigga got diddy on the beat? jordan on the wizards"

"daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, roc boys is that hot fire, jay's is going to be a classic"

"pffft, wayne on the album? oh god, album is going to be buns"

smh...some of these coming from like the same 4 or 5 heads...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMSSB

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: ILLoQuent13

Quote:
Just like you don't know that your an clown and your beats suck.....

? get off waynes sack.....if u honestly think japes beats suck then stop listening to music in general....or go listen to waynes verse on "barry bonds". idiot.

So I guess you didnt see the emoticons after that statement??? It was a joke.....

You trying to save my dude??? I think Jape's grown and can stand on his own two feet. Smh.......
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

^ Sounds reasonable, at least change the title of the song.

Anyone curious to see what type of beat JD submitted that got him a spot?

If memory serves me correctly the 1st and only joint Jigga did with JD was "Money Aint A Thing"? I was listening to Confessions walking to class today and JD brought the heat with that album. Are we going to get quality material like his Usher and MC work, or is it going to be Bow Wow, Franchise Boys, and Nelly type stuff?

After thinking about this some of you guys have already stole my thunder but I also agree there is no way that Jay is allowing Wayne to spit some wack lyrics on this album. If anyone is gonna son Wayne and say, "go back in the booth and re-do that!" it will be Jay. The way Jay is so into this album I just can't see him allowing a wack feature.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Back
Top Bottom