YO! The Official Jay Z post...

^ Unless and this just came to me hes willing to go this far to show how whack a rapper Wayne is and embarass him lyrically to the point where even Wayne stans wont speak

:lol:
laugh.gif
but thats if hes as grimey as I think he is

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

This Wayne feature has been the worst news I've heard today...I won't believe this tracklist, cuz I remember the NaS feature was supposed to be like a last-minute thing...if this is true, I might just d/l the album...and that's coming from a huge jay fan
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

yeah i mean last minute news jay said Nas verse hadnt even been mastered and it was on the way...
i doubt wayne on there....i hope wayne aint on there... :\
ohwell.gif
Team Wipe Me Down
I'll Use the Lifestyle or the Magnum or the Trojan or gon ahead and use the barrell of the Tech!​

Quote:
if anything Wayne on a track with Jay will bring out Wayne's best so he could then have a legitimate reason to be referred to as the best rapper alive.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Lil' Wayne is actually one of my favorites rappers but :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
at this news. Wayne needs to get on some rehab for whatever homeboy is taking before he try to rap again. His recent verses have been :x
sick.gif

How the hell Lil Wayne made it on this album?
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
^ Unless and this just came to me hes willing to go this far to show how whack a rapper Wayne is and embarass him lyrically to the point where even Wayne stans wont speak

laugh.gif
but thats if hes as grimey as I think he is
damn, that actually is possible.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wayne feature :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

If Jay threw the track on his redemption album...it has to be flames. Regardless of dudes trashy lyrics recently, Wayne can spit fire. Put him on the same track as his heavenly father and he's liable to spazz like never before....

Even if he spits doo-doo the track will still serve a purpose, it'll humble the lil raccon and show cats what real lyricism is.

I can't believe Im actully amped for a Hip-Hop album. First time since maybe the late 90's.

Quote:
4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 feat. Lil Wayne
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Printezis | ::.​

^Is anyone else getting the feeling these two won't even sound good on the same track? It just doesn't seem like a good fit to me
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

after much brooding on this, a friend of mine (who isnt a wayne fan) convinced me that either wayne is for the hook, a false advertisement, or he will spit a fire verse, although im hoping its one of the first two, becasue even though i used to get down with wayne no bb, i really cant see him catching wreck on a verse with hov on the same track. BUt afterall its one track on a 15 song album of which we havent heard, so perhaps we should stop judging it BEFORE we hear it :tongue:
tongue.gif

Open your Mind!

Quote:
smh...some of these coming from like the same 4 or 5 heads...
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Should have put Featuring Nas on Success on the fake tracklisting to at least make it match.
Hov's a livin' legend and I'll tell you why, everybody wanna be Hov, and Hov's stil l alive...​

well you would think itunes would have updated the tracklist but they didnt so i am gonna say that one is fake.......and there is no way wayne made taa song wit hov cause you know we would have heard about it before we even saw tha tracklist

i believe steve jobs haha !
"i am revolutionary antagonist "

talib kweli

Quote:
YO! You dudes really need to lay off of Wayne. Let dude breathe; fans and haters alike. DF!!!

co-sign.

Quote:
Album looks very promising don't expect a classic but at the least 4.5/5 type album, can't wait. I don't think Hov would let his fans down 2 consecutive albums, he never has.

isn't "at the least 4.5/5 type album" basically or damn near a classic???

Quote:
what the does weezy have to do with Brooklyn, i would have rather seen bleek on the track
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Back
Top Bottom