YO! The Official Jay Z post...

^^ Its not even about it being a fact about Frank Lucas. In that Blue Magic thread where everybody was arguing this was mentioned, its the only reason the title is "Blue Magic"

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Damn...why don't i remember that?

I take one more toke, then I leave that weed alone man - it got me goin'...
I will redeem myself.
I have to.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

I'm gonna attempt to not listen to a majority of this album until 11/5

I've only heard "Roc Boys" once on XM radio...it was hot :pimp:
pimp.gif

I will be supporting Hova on the release date...
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Ima try and go to the Baltimore show. Too bad the Rams Head Live site isn't working too well... can't wait for this album!!!!

Quote:
They talk about it as if I spent the money. Ive been watching this for a year, like, whats wrong with you? No ones figured this out? I didnt pay Budweiser. They paid me. They shot my video and put it on TV and paid me. They paid me to do that. I dont pay HP. They paid me. I didnt pay AT&T to run them clips. They paid me. Yeah, so when people go and talk about the marketing of the last album, I find it very funny. You think I put all that on TV? I paid for that? I didnt pay for none of that. Budweiser paid me. HP paid me. AT&T paid me. All the things that ran, they paid me. I received money. I didnt spend it. Def Jam was happy as @#%$ . And then I didnt shoot no more videos. I shot two videos, and I shut it down. I was the president. I shut it down, big man.

Where are all the dudes at that said Jay used Def Jam's marketing budget on KC??

Quote:
Thats just how it goes. You can market to death. The people ultimately decide. And the people are not saying that was a great album they missed. Are the people saying that? Lets be honest with each other. Are the people saying, Thats a great album we missed? No one is saying that.

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

I....Can't.....Listen....To.....The.....Sampler....Must....Wait....Until.....Nov
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Pray - str8 like da beat
American Dreamin - is dat a Marvin Gaye sample? :pimp:
pimp.gif

No Hook - Already sounds like somethin classic
Roc Boys - soundin even fresher
Sweet - really captivates da sound of the "concept"
I Know - ehhh gonna have to hear da whole
Party Life - :pimp:
pimp.gif
good issh
Ignorant @#%$ - nothin new I wanna hear Beans verse
Say Hello - its ight :\
ohwell.gif

Success - I knew Black Republicans would still be better but this sounds good still
Fallin' - :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Blue Magic - Im beginin to hate this song
American Gangster - :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

And I played it over n over to give it a good chance. Grimey Ol Man Jigga did it again he put Wayne out there so he can lyrically destroy him :smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
good issh Jigga

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts

seriously, not holding out doesn't ruin any satisfaction for me. i'll still cop the album and enjoy it even more.

btw, you can't really judge anything from the snippets.

except, will weezy be doing a verse or just the hook? :smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

edit:
So is Idris Elba going to resurrect Stringer Bell on the intro or are they just gonna use some lines from the show? :nerd:
nerd.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

^ Trust me the snippets are close to 40 seconds long thats atleast half the 1st verse on most of the songs

I gotta say I doubt this will be classic from what I heard but it was a surprise and it issh all over KC. Thats right snippets for AG > KC

Ok now he can retire, right?

- A The Great Destroyer 7 15 4

Team Otaku​
TeamWolfShirts

"And with that said i will kill @#%$ dead, cut @#%$ short give em' wheels for legs....."
tiger_woods_biography_2.jpg
WashingtonWizards

im gonna hold outtill the album

although i did give hello brooklyn a listen.....

347hauu.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Dave Matthews Band
DUNGEON FAMILY
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

The player in the stupid site isnt working for me anyway so I guess I am forced to hold out.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

thats the snippet we get for Hello Brooklyn? :rofl:
roll.gif
, thats all im listening to before the bootleg drops
Open your Mind!

I dont get how some of you can judge songs off a snippet....I will wait til its fully out.

I think its corny that someone has it but decided to leak snippets....thats pretty weak.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Back
Top Bottom