YO! The Official Jay Z post...

Quote:
Now explain to me what holding out does? It kills me when dudes be crying over and over about holding out. If you like the artist, you'll be ride or die and buy the album if you like it or not.

It's a special treat for me when I get to hear it early. I already know I'm going to spend $10 on it regardless. I thought holding out was something that only virgin teen females did
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

^ I guess I'm more a creature of habit then...for the artists I'm fans of, I usually hold out until I get the cd, also, I think hearing an album for the 1st time, on your computer is pretty ******ed, unless you have it hooked up to a nice sound system or something. I have a thing, go to bestbuy and put it in the car until I get home to put it on the itunes.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Wow this album is crazy
$tack Bundles R.I.P​
"You can go onany hip hop message boardand youre bound to read some of the most ignorant youve ever read regarding rap".Joe Budden
"A wise man sees failure as progress;a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic

American Dreaming :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No Hook :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Party Life :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ignorant **** :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets see if Kanye is ready to try and beat his brother like he said on Big brother..These two will be in heavy contention for album of the year...

Quote:
also, I think hearing an album for the 1st time, on your computer is pretty ******ed, unless you have it hooked up to a nice sound system or something. I have a thing, go to bestbuy and put it in the car until I get home to put it on the itunes.
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

Relisitening to it. On Pray.

"This is why I be so fresh, I'm trying to beat life, cause I can't cheat death." :pimp:
pimp.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
Why is Weezy on this album. Better yet a song about Brooklyn. If he wanted singing Mos should have just jumped on it instead of Weezy.
Goooooooooonies
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Hot album. I've listened to every song so far and the only one I skip is Hello Brookyln, it just seems out of place.

^Edit that or you're gonna get banned
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

aint too much to be said, except that Hov def brought us another album of flame :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pray, american Dreamin, fallin, Sweet, Success, no hook :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Open your Mind!

This album is so ill. I was spitting 'Ignorant @#%$' word for word in the car. It was so nice to not hear someone yelling for once. :lol:
laugh.gif
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

this is super random but kinda fitting. I was watching the NFL network and there was a T.O. interview and they was a bootleg version of "say hello" playing in the background, i guess every1 got the album/seen the movie by now

I keep yelling Demarco's parts over the song...I kinda miss son (nh). :lol:
laugh.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

Quote:
I keep yelling Demarco's parts over the song...I kinda miss son (nh).
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

man jay just needs to stay retired. i dont feel this album AT ALL outside of 2-3 songs

Quote:
One thing I hate about dudes on here, is they hate whatever hot at the time. Also the fact I knew a few mo's was gonna say this album is trash because it doesnt sound like his old stuff, I mean seriously its 07 and were getting quality if not great from a 38 yr old JAYZ and dudes are still complaining are you dudes ever satisified.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

Quote:
My main beef with Jigga on his two most recent album is that he is relying more on his wordplay than ever before. The flow is just not there to me.
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Quote:
I know exactly what you talkin bout, I was thinkin the exact same listening to the album this morning....I kept tryna figure out what was lackin from dude, cuz he was still spittin, it just seemed like somethin was missin...his flow/delivery aint strong like it used to be...

yeah i realized that about Jay in the past year, he lost his breathe control and also his flow but that comes with age though, his flow use to sound effortless but now you can see that he puts forth a bit more effort so it would atleast be a lil on point.

Quote:
it was what I thought it was, word to Dennis Green....its a much appreciated effort cuz quality rap is lacking nowdays, but it aint up there wit the top tier Jay albums... but dudes is gon overpraise it regardless cuz its Jay...
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Quote:
I know exactly what you talkin bout, I was thinkin the exact same listening to the album this morning....I kept tryna figure out what was lackin from dude, cuz he was still spittin, it just seemed like somethin was missin...his flow/delivery aint strong like it used to be...
:smh:
smh.gif
SuraEsco: HATE

Back
Top Bottom