Yo! They're going nuts in Vancouver right now.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by romedadude

248874_192737507444666_100001252547210_562811_5787390_n.jpg

Whomp.
whats going on here?
nerd.gif

They want in on the gangbang.

y'all cats aint know this was going to happened, it happened in 94 when they lost, you could be danm sure %$!! was going to pop off again.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Dude thought he was $$%!%+% dudley doright at 3:00, turns out the crowd wasn't having it.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's not even close to being funny
That's disgusting

Dude thought he was $$%!%+% dudley doright at 3:00, turns out the crowd wasn't having it.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hahah they was like alright fat man come on over here wit that pipe... dudes was eagerrr to stomp him out
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's not even close to being funny
That's disgusting
"if you can't cry, laugh", my reaction is to laugh at the horribleness of it all.

I would like to read up on what compels otherwise normal people to just go completely insane like this
besides alcohol. It seems like people become almost zombie like, like they're completely unconscious to what
they're doing. The people are just completely taken over by the atmosphere. I can understand this behavior
in a dire situation, but not this...
anyone got any good journals or articles on this?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I would like to read up on what compels otherwise normal people to just go completely insane like this
besides alcohol. It seems like people become almost zombie like, like they're completely unconscious to what
they're doing. The people are just completely taken over by the atmosphere. I can understand this behavior
google mob mentality... and the affects of copious amounts of alcohol and disappointment

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Nah man it's nothing like that. I was in the crowd for the Lakers Riots last year and I'd say only about 25% of the crowd is actually rioting/ making a disturbance. The other 75% are just watching, taking pics etc. If you don't want to riot, nothing about the "crowd mentality" makes you riot.
I don't think rioters are "normal people" outside of the riots, from the Lakers riots all you saw were tatted up gang bangers or people who came specifically to riot... all are most likely pieces of trash inside and outside a riot, not "fans who turned into zombies"

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They started beating up dude to
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom