Yo! They're going nuts in Vancouver right now.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

There's nothing impressive about a sucker punch. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Dude was holding his own against that bigger dude, and now the dude on the phone thinks he's the man cause he snuck up on someone?
30t6p3b.gif

Man comon....ill just say what a dude on youtube said since he said it PERFECTLY. Crying cheap shot when the guy in question was smashing up property and apparently even going as far as to try to set it on fire is just ridiculous. He started the violence and then thought he could just run away when the going got tough, the KO was completely deserved. Instant karma. Dude was @!#+$%# up property thinking he was a tough guy and got EXACTLY what his little punk @@% deserved.
Still no excuse for a sucker punch.  If the dude who he was about to get into it with felt that way, then he should have went toe-to-toe, man-to-man, face-to-face and knocked him out.  
Maybe that's just how I grew up...

Fact is, there's pretty much no one there that's innocent.  The innocent people wouldn't have been there, they would have left immediately and found some cover, and waited for things to subside.  There's no need to participate in that mob-mentality and feed the masses by creating a crowd. 

So please miss me with all that "justice" and "karma" talk.

30t6p3b.gif
  Dude was holding his own against that bigger dude, and now the dude on the phone thinks he's the man cause he snuck up on someone?
30t6p3b.gif

Man comon....ill just say what a dude on youtube said since he said it PERFECTLY. Crying cheap shot when the guy in question was smashing up property and apparently even going as far as to try to set it on fire is just ridiculous. He started the violence and then thought he could just run away when the going got tough, the KO was completely deserved. Instant karma. Dude was @!#+$%# up property thinking he was a tough guy and got EXACTLY what his little punk @@% deserved.
Still no excuse for a sucker punch.  If the dude who he was about to get into it with felt that way, then he should have went toe-to-toe, man-to-man, face-to-face and knocked him out.  

Fact is, there's pretty much no one there that's innocent.  The innocent people wouldn't have been there, they would have left immediately and found some cover, and waited for things to subside.  There's no need to participate in that mob-mentality and feed the masses by creating a crowd. 

laugh.gif
@ no excuse for a sucker punch...I agree w. EVERYTHING FOY posted.  Dude got what was coming to him.  If you're out and about and see someone vandalizing property, but somehow gets KO'd when he wasn't looking...you gonna sit there any cry that the sucker punch wasn't fair?  Dude made it fair when he started to light the fire to the car.  All bets are off.  Got zero issue w. how dude was handled. 

Just noticed that the dude in vid that JF posted is the same dude who whiffed in the other KO video...

didn't know the story behind the guy getting sucker punched... but if he was vandalizing and setting cars on fire, his *#@ deserved to get knocked out cold.

I also hope my Sikh brother smanged that chick.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

didn't know the story behind the guy getting sucker punched... but if he was vandalizing and setting cars on fire, his *#@ deserved to get knocked out cold.

I also hope my Sikh brother smanged that chick.

Saw it on the news. The dude who got knocked out with a sucker punch, tried to light a car on fire. Well deserved IMO. 

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

this would never pop off like that in NYC
30t6p3b.gif
It probably wouldn't get out of control fast but any city where the amount of citizens/residents outnumber the police force can have this...and that's every major city in the U.S.

Yo! that guy in the black track jacket and black bball shorts is in like 3/5 videos starting fights 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ no excuse for a sucker punch...I agree w. EVERYTHING FOY posted.  Dude got what was coming to him.  If you're out and about and see someone vandalizing property, but somehow gets KO'd when he wasn't looking...you gonna sit there any cry that the sucker punch wasn't fair?  Dude made it fair when he started to light the fire to the car.  All bets are off.  Got zero issue w. how dude was handled. 

Just noticed that the dude in vid that JF posted is the same dude who whiffed in the other KO video...

the hell with playing with rules and honor in a situation like that.  vandalize my property or anything that belongs to me and i'll sucker punch you and kick you in the back of the head for emphasis. that morals and honors crap in real life situations is what gets people F'd up.  you think people are following morals and honors in a riot like that? that dude lit fire to someones car, if it was my car he'd honestly be in a coma right now for blatant disrespect to my property.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the hell with playing with rules and honor in a situation like that.  vandalize my property or anything that belongs to me and i'll sucker punch you and kick you in the back of the head for emphasis. that morals and honors crap in real life situations is what gets people F'd up.  you think people are following morals and honors in a riot like that? that dude lit fire to someones car, if it was my car he'd honestly be in a coma right now for blatant disrespect to my property.
couldnt have said it better myself.

Am I the only one who didn't know what a canuck was? 
laugh.gif

Had to Google it..turns out its slang for Canadian..

From Youtube:

"Egypt beckoned for freedom against a borderline totalitarian government. Libyan civilians are fighting their revolution against an army. Algerian's riot against their government.

Canadians riot in the streets because their team lost a game.

%!#! you, rioting Canadians. Get some perspective." 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wow cheap shot...

these damn canadians
laugh.gif

Dude deserved that though, he was the one in some other videos just @#$#@$ cars up with a skateboard. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So your telling me you can act mad reckless, destroy YOU'RE city, destroy property, set #%$@ on fire, etc. and you're supposed to be like "yo fam let's go toe to toe?" Get outta here with that noise. Dude was a little punk $%% !@!%$ and deserved to be knocked out, he had it coming plain and simple. I would have done the same thing dude in the black track jacket and dude on the phone did. You act reckless towards my city you better believe you gettin it comin.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

Exactly. If somebody tries to light my car on fire or destroy my property I'm not gonna tap em on the shoulder and be like, "Hey man, that wasn't cool. Now let's stand toe to toe, face to face, and duke it out like real men."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you don't wanna get sucker punched, don't set my car on fire for no reason. Maybe that will teach him to respect other people's property. Can you imagine how much it would suck if your car got turned over, burned out, and all your belongings got stolen? That would be a major blow to my emotional well being.
laugh.gif
I really don't get how these people can just mindlessly flip cars and destroy things without thinking about that. 

Back
Top Bottom