Yo! They're going nuts in Vancouver right now.

Lots of fornication....
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

roll.gif
Idiots. Still can't grasp how people destroy there own city when their team loses or wins a championship game. Laker "fans" do this and i can't even imagine what it'll be like if the Dodgers ever make the world series. Whether they win or lose LA will be in flames. 

rip east la and hunnington park if that ever happens
laugh.gif

Lol can't wait to move there. When they moved on to the 2nd round I was in traffic for at least 2 hours. Some dude was standing on his semi parked waving the team flag in traffic.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif
Idiots. Still can't grasp how people destroy there own city when their team loses or wins a championship game. Laker "fans" do this and i can't even imagine what it'll be like if the Dodgers ever make the world series. Whether they win or lose LA will be in flames. 

laugh.gif
when the lakers won, i know there was a riot and such

same degree as this or worse?

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif

laugh.gif
when the lakers won, i know there was a riot and such

same degree as this or worse?

if the dodgers win or lose it would be way worse
laugh.gif
     its dudes in la that hate the lakers even though they win,    while dudes in la ride or die with that joke known as the dodgers win or lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
Amazing. 

Only one man can stop this madness.

HAHAHAHAHA
anyway... being in one of these is on my bucket list... i'd love to be there right now, just chillin', watching all the tomfoolery. maybe throw a newspaper dispenser through a window or something.

Back
Top Bottom