YO! WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

I haven't hit in a long time, hopefully the Nadals will motivate me,
372650747.jpg

dope garnetts on the last page.....letting go of one of my pairs....sig check....
nerd.gif

Thanks Fellas.
Ant stop playin' and pick those bad boys up.
Today.
Undefeated T
Stussy Shorts
Undefeated AF1s
jslydd.jpg

513bsx.jpg

nffj6.jpg

past couple of days. pics from iphone via twitter....doh sorry so big

rejuven8's on thursday

cali's on friday

flip flops on saturday

beater am90's sunday

zoom moires today

youngsk8 making me not wana sell my tiffs....but I barely wear them. Fuser reminding me that I could wear my haze hi's till the soles fall off and behappy. Such a great shoe.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

JC5123, yep new 2009 retros. spotted a FSR on ebay last week. felt skeptical about it as they were below retail and they were the first ones to get them, even before PYS, but they delivered in this one.

my true size is a 12. I got these as a 12. They have a full thumb width in the front and im fine with that. no true slippage. with that said, depending on whether you want a nice tight fit, you may want to go a 1/2 sz down or stay true and have no real inconviences to worry about. over the years ive worn many different sizes, so they all sorta feel the same to me. Just do NOT size up. true or 1/2 sz down.

The orange is a true bright highlighter luorescent color. Its hard to capture that in a photo. Think infra"ORANGE". Nothing dull about this pair.

im glad someone asked how they fit b/c im picking those up tomorrow..they look great

Back
Top Bottom