YO! WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

^ They're the zoom start's. Very comfortable shoes
Dope stash AF1's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rob E O So - Serious question. Are military boots comfortable? They look like they would be. Also nice AF1 and pickup on the ride. And of course thank you foryour service to America.

akaseandaley - Nike Zoom Start+ Only place I've seen this CW is on eBay. Did a search and found them on nike.com but they were sold out.

cyu9204 - No doubt these are sooooooo comfortable. I almost wanna sleep in them. lol

neons are nice.

one of the best things about college, you can wear the same thing 2 days in a row and nobody notices haha
boxer, undershirt and shoe change only.

nice 2009AM's Modzzilla..With all the CW's that have dropped its been hard for me to choose a pair for myself. Maybe I'll just ID apair
wink.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wuuut? No love For any jordans fresh?.... Being anti-Jordan is one thing but no love for the aj 1-14?

lol, naw man, I used to love em but with all this crap and etc JB been pulling ive been like
tired.gif
lately..
I used to always have nuffin but jordans but now,
smh.gif
..Grape 5's, Columbia 11's and cement 3's, will always be up thier though

Dope fits everyone.

A Powers, as usual ,
laugh.gif

and dude who said the thing about wearing the same outfit two days in a row at college, you couldn't be more correct.

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

one of the best things about college, you can wear the same thing 2 days in a row and nobody notices haha
boxer, undershirt and shoe change only.
Oh that is so true. Hell if it is Friday I think most people expect you to be in the same thing you were the day before
pimp.gif

the other day to go out with my lady
v79y8l.jpg

wgwcpt.jpg

to go pickup books for college
2ive1a8.jpg

2ll2ic3.jpg

to go outlet shopping with the misses
9labmu.jpg

and finally out to dinner for our last date before college(last few days before college ftl)
2uhv4sn.jpg

rirj8g.jpg

sorry for all the pics i been snappin flicks but not posting em so i had to catch up

Back
Top Bottom