YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

how much do those courduroy pattas run?? they growing on me.
nerd.gif

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote
Why does everyone on NT think your dissin them I simply asked a question...I'm not concerned about your wardrobe..It's just something I've noticed about Americans..why dress up in the house.

My bad, but some of us simply like to dress casual still when we spend the majority of the day indoors. And I had to dress up because I knew we were going tohave visitors, and plus I had to represent my team.
Have a nice day
happy.gif

Mayhem- that's wat I'm talkin about! it looks better with black denim for real... Nicely done. I forgot to mention... Nice touch on the red Nike lacetab.

Charmcity- they retailed at $110... It's a fresh sneaker.

^^thanks dude, i tried to use the (red) laces but it was overkill so i just took the tab off.

Originally Posted by arisorous

Mayhem- that's wat I'm talkin about! it looks better with black denim for real... Nicely done. I forgot to mention... Nice touch on the red Nike lace
tab.

Charmcity- they retailed at $110... It's a fresh sneaker.

are they still able to be had at retail?? i checked b/s and didn't see any.
nerd.gif

To Class today(finals are gonna be a pain) Sorry about quality black berry pic isn't too good

379192719.jpg
379192729.jpg

hey sneakermane i cant believe you did not get a pair already and the price has gone down on them now so u should get a pair,unds these today, nice fitseverybody

Originally Posted by five30

SBs...

The rain was a nice change of pace today.

Nice Mcflys. Some chick ask me the other day when I wore mine why the hell my shoes were glowing in the dark LOL

Cleveland.

To Dinner And My Girls House.

Jordan.Jordan.Polo.2006 Air Jordan 5 Retro "Fire Red"
33oo511.jpg

br> %%%%%%%
6yiijq.jpg

What She Wore Today.....
1998 Air Max '95 "Fire Pink"
2ilymna.jpg

Saturday night my Bday party here in NYC i went classic polo. Polo scully, Polo bubble vest, Polo Cardigan, Polo silk tie, red gshock,gap button up, nudiejeans, polo navy ranger boots. My wife made me wear the glasses lol

Sunday Bday Dinner Alife fitted,polo button up, gap hard denims, patta air max 1

Back
Top Bottom