YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Love those copper foams slacker83
pimp.gif
Wore these for my birthday:
379227592.jpg

XkrispyELI good looking on the shout out and RL treyce yup i'm from brooklyn and rae of sfpl is my best friend from college...

fLiPnOtiZe: nice fit bro. i need those ai's. i was down there for the game. great to see allen back, too bad he is surrounded by garbage (willie green,sammy, ect.)

Originally Posted by five30

SBs...

The rain was a nice change of pace today.

Yo what do you guys use to stop jeans from bleeding onto the shoes? I've heard a lot of different methods (using tape inside the jeans, spraying some typeof cleaner from champs, etc.) but I'm not sure which ones work.

smh.gif
I can never wear any type of white shoe with jeans and I'm wondering how my dude up there did it.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by five30

SBs...

The rain was a nice change of pace today.

Yo what do you guys use to stop jeans from bleeding onto the shoes? I've heard a lot of different methods (using tape inside the jeans, spraying some type of cleaner from champs, etc.) but I'm not sure which ones work.

smh.gif
I can never wear any type of white shoe with jeans and I'm wondering how my dude up there did it.
pic quoting
smh.gif

those are coppers are SICK , im Glad there doing penny foams in good colors , i wanna see how the red with clear soles look.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

im sorry but there any never a good excuse to wear a jean jacket

laugh.gif

You serious homie? Jean jackets are making a comeback, with the right fit, they can make an outfit look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

im sorry but there any never a good excuse to wear a jean jacket

laugh.gif

You serious homie? Jean jackets are making a comeback, with the right fit, they can make an outfit look
pimp.gif
just cause kanye did it dont mean everyone else can.....

*waits for it....*

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

Originally Posted by eorr23

35KD wrote
pic quoting
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

please read the title.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
It's not that serious. I was asking a question and I wanted to use that pic as a reference. It's only one pic though

If it wasn't that serious then why is it in the title?? And its partly the reason why this site goes so damn slow, the quoting of pictures andthe servers having to repost them over and over again. enjoy your slow service.

Back
Top Bottom