YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Have not had time to post any fits the past few months because I've been busy with school and other things. But I'm back with my fits (for a shortwhile).

It's about to snow like a mutha up here in New York, so I rocked my Griffeys out to do some final Christmas shopping and a few errands for my parents.

(Don't mind my leg looking all weird, I had to bend down to get a good angle)

battleground - I appreciate the info. I guess I'll go up a size when the time comes. Thanks.

I actually wore this yesterday but nonetheless a good one.
New York Mets Fitted. 1969 Cardigan. Itsus Jesus Pixel Tee. Paper Denim. Creative Recreation Family and Friends Cesario Low.
8xtrg5.jpg

Originally Posted by prok13

Whatever I shoveled is already covered again with 3 plus inches.
I feel ya man. I shoveled out my diveway and the wind and snow coverd it back up within hours.

lot of new faces in here, nice stuff NT. sucks for all the snow eastcoast, southeast ohio only got a inch

Cleveland.

To The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.

Ascentials.LRG.1995 Speed Turf Max.
5ebimu.jpg

2rw4a42.jpg

21j6r07.jpg

Christmas Gift For My Old Man...
szekuh.jpg
What Up Tim! Nice 95's and 96's!

whats up Nt waaaayyyy too much heat to comment on
wore zen yeezys for my dad's 67th birthday
fu0x1x.jpg

sorry for the crappyi-phone pic
Happy Holidays Fam and Happy new year just in case i dont post until next yr!!!!!
happy.gif

JordanFreaks -
pimp.gif

SneakerMane- Those are piff
smokin.gif

BG- YOU already know how I feel about those IDs...
happy.gif

Ty- Those are crazy as hell dude. I've seen the coppers but not those. Very nice

look at this ninja Goudah
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Shorty...those speed turf max are VISCOUS! Nike needs to jump on those, in that exact colorway ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom