YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

2ex4q45.jpg

Today......

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

Today...got off work early. To do a little Christmas shopping. '06 Mexico Worl Cup AF1...

Lol. Dope name dawg. Jalisco.
pimp.gif
Haha...thanks bro.

To dinner with my daughter and little bro...Lebron IV NY...
21eys20.jpg

Those copper foams are a thing of beauty!

Jaliskoe23 - NY graffs are
smokin.gif

I don't know how you NE cats do it during the winter. Put on your jacket, grab your scarf, put your beanie and gloves on, etc... I'm glad to be goinghome to the SW and wear some shorts!
Gore Tex 580's-
379855920.jpg

Today.
Diamond T
G-Shock (DW-6900MS)
Nudie Jeans (Regular Alf Blue Fever)
Unds RESN "Gucci" SBs
2ytsd2b.jpg

1r6i42.jpg

w7kghl.jpg

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Why do people apologize for having "phone pics"?
Sorry for what? lol

I always wondered that too. Esp when they're like "Sorry for the iPhone pic." lol Are they serious or just trying to grab some e-fame for havingan iPhone. The thing has a 3mp camera. I don't think the pics suck at all on it.

Thanks for the comments...

YoungSk8, I saw that shirt yesterday and my first thought was " Gucci Dunks"...looks dope!

Originally Posted by abernja

Sorry for what? lol
I always wondered that too. Esp when they're like "Sorry for the iPhone pic." lol Are they serious or just trying to grab some e-fame for having an iPhone. The thing has a 3mp camera. I don't think the pics suck at all on it.
I always assumed the apologies were in reference to poor quality because phone pics aren't crisp and look kind of grainy.

Wore these blazer sb lows today to watch UK beat Austin Peay....Blowout

These are awaiting me at my house back in Cinci. Super cheap pickups $80 for both. Can't wait to clean em up

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by abernja

Sorry for what? lol
I always wondered that too. Esp when they're like "Sorry for the iPhone pic." lol Are they serious or just trying to grab some e-fame for having an iPhone. The thing has a 3mp camera. I don't think the pics suck at all on it.
I always assumed the apologies were in reference to poor quality because phone pics aren't crisp and look kind of grainy.

Agreed!

Back
Top Bottom