YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

MERRY X-MAS NT!
off to church...
380125145.jpg

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

JORDANFIENDXII -- dope rotation, r those '09 space jams?

Thanks man. Yeah they're the '09s. They're really not too bad but compared to the '01 quality (which the black and reds are in that pic) theydefinitely come up short.

Merry Christmas Niketalk... Hope Y'all and Y'all Families have fun and be safe.. {R.I.P Grandma KinnieMae.... Today is her Bday}

fp44zk.jpg

30myirk.jpg

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^ hairline cause my eyebrow was slightly raised...lol and my hair is starting to thin in the front... shame!!
sooner or later its gonna be that time to michael jordan that hair out lol j/p...

still waiting on your fit the with chaos v's.
nerd.gif

^^^^ I know right.. my moms just said i should. lol Im like "NO MA'AM!!" im thinking of going the George Jefferson route tho.. lmfao
but yeah.. imma switch into Kobe Gear for the game... once it hit like 4:30-5pm.. imma switch.. lol

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Originally Posted by five30

Happy Holidays, NT.

Footscape Wovens...
Yo, I have a pair of these and I got them a little dirty. What would you recommend for cleaning? I'm scared of damaging the tweed or the weave...
I've used warm water, soap, and a sponge to dab out dirt in the past. It got the job done for me. Hopefully, it works for you too.

Vans...

Let's go Lakers!

nice stuff errbody merry xmas and errthing sexpistol032 info on the chick in your avvy her body is rizight!!!!

Back
Top Bottom