YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

YO! Charm...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Don't do it ANT!!!!! Once you're in that club you might as well just start wearin UGG boots and donate all your shoes to me

laugh.gif

That's real. DF!!!

Originally Posted by r0yalty

ShortyC94 wrote:

Been A Few Days.... Cleveland. To Work And Some Shopping After..... Marc Ecko.Rocawear.2006 Air Jordan 5 Retro L'Style. ++++++
Info on shirt?
nerd.gif

it says marc ecko on his post....
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Lovin' those Air Ups, Aaron.[/color] You wanted to contact me about something? Sent you my info.

A lot of nice kicks and fits in here
pimp.gif

Wore these earlier to church today, haven't been there in a long time.

Baby Jumpman, have those VI's been worn before... jesus.. real nice with the polo
crisone, those blue/green/ white AM's on the bottom left.. where did you cop those i think they just came out right.. whats retail on those?
The rest of those AM's are beautiful...aswell/

Nice fits N.T

^ Those are the Patta QS', I got them from a homie here, but they have them at certain spots that carry quickstrikes, I think NDC has them.

Cris.

nice one's set up there ega.
congrats to mark ingram, but i can't wait to see my boy trent start to get some more play time in.
sweats today to chill and watch football

YO! ^ I copped those Mint (my first 95's) about two months ago for $55... through my "hustle game", I pretty much got $150 cash for them.

pimp.gif

Another pair of Space Jams for me. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom