YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

NWT- Those AM95's Are Off The Chain My Dude
pimp.gif

Marmour- Very Classy/Clean Fit Right There.... Liking The Fedora Touch
pimp.gif

Infamous- Crispy! .... I Need To Break Mine Out More Often

Webster-CG Coloraway's Are AWLAYS A Good Look In My Book...... Especially The AJ IX
smokin.gif

Last Day Of BHM 2010 ......... To Meet Up With The Homie And Watch The Nug's Take On The Laker's
UnDs'd (Green Underbrim)

YO IM WITH YOU SLIM. SLY FIRST REMARKS GET SLY COMMENTS BACK...FOR AS MUCH AS THE RULES SAY NOT TO SOME PEOPLE TRY AND SNEAK THEM IN....OF COURSE DUDES IN HERE WILL *&^! RIDE THO.........JUST WATCH THEM COME OUT... 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by s dubl

BigSlim773..chill son

GO BACK AND READ FURTHER TO SEE WHY HE WENT IN ON HIM....I DONT BLAME HIM. DONT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY, KEEP IT MOVING...YEA RIGHT
eyes.gif

because he asked if he could wear that to the club.....? naw nothing wrong with that.

dude slim talkin wreckless...just needs to chill thats all.

Dude, i kno u the mod. I clearly see NTstaff on ur profile. I kno the rules of the site/forum or whatever. But im not finna b disrespected. U need 2 go back an check wat "never wear them" wrote. I DONT have beef with da rico dude. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BigSlim773..chill son

GO BACK AND READ FURTHER TO SEE WHY HE WENT IN ON HIM....I DONT BLAME HIM. DONT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY, KEEP IT MOVING...YEA RIGHT
eyes.gif

because he asked if he could wear that to the club.....? naw nothing wrong with that.

dude slim talkin wreckless...just needs to chill thats all.

MUST NOT BE READING THE SAME SLICK REMARKS THAT ENSUED STARTING WITH THAT...GUESS EVEN MODS TURN A BLIND EYE. ANYWAY JUST NIKETALK....

sdubl, come on man...
NWT said: Foreal Rico.... But then again.... We are in the west coast Rico... And it ain't a party till the west at it..... (stoneface) but its probably a 18 and under club.... lol

pretty much clowning him.

NWT is good peeps but im sure thats y Slim said what he said. Cant blame him for responding.

good lookin fam! and i agree, i guess mods dont enforce the rules that they come up with! LMAO!!!
laugh.gif
 Its all good tho! 

Last Saturday (UN'DS'ed MPLS ZKIV)

Ironically wore these on MJ's Birthday, AJ1 Low:

Some of the shoes I wore when I was in LA a couple weeks ago:

Snow Day!

Originally Posted by bigj505

sdubl, come on man...
NWT said: Foreal Rico.... But then again.... We are in the west coast Rico... And it ain't a party till the west at it..... (stoneface) but its probably a 18 and under club.... lol

pretty much clowning him.

NWT is good peeps but im sure thats y Slim said what he said. Cant blame him for responding.
THIS.

Serg...dope rotation.

BigJ, Slim...honestly I didnt take it as a diss, or I wouldnt have said anything. I took it as he frequents clubs that dont allow that attire with the 18 and over crowd. Really not trying to take sides...if it seemes like that it wasnt.

Either way...let's dead it now, no beef needed.

@s dubl: No beef here. Im just not gonna b dissed on some webiste with thousands of members who can openly see it. Im from the midwest, Chicago 2 be exact, im currently living in Memphis,tn. There are clearly different styles and fashions across this country. What they do out west is they business and what i do is mine. If i kno i have something "negative" to say(according to site rules), i keep it 2 myself. Its SQUASHED. Im done with it.

Back
Top Bottom