YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

Originally Posted by s dubl

those dunkmans are dope....but IMO they look too much like Uptempos. Id rather cop some Kobes.

That's one of two reasons I haven't copped. I already own the uptempos....the other reason being it's Lebron's shoe.

^Yup, they're dope, but I feel the exact same way.

I just wish the dunkmans in the past could have been as easy to get as the dunkman VII.

@RICO7JT: Yea, its a cool club(club senses in memphis,tn). U can wear anything except white t's, fitteds, and sneaks.@never wear them: Ur a lame. Get lost.@kickz4show: Thats my style homie, u do u.....and WATCH ME DO ME!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

those dunkmans are dope....but IMO they look too much like Uptempos. Id rather cop some Kobes.

That's one of two reasons I haven't copped. I already own the uptempos....the other reason being it's Lebron's shoe.
I'm definitely not a Bron fan, but I certainly appreciate his talent.  Really like some of his shoes though.

Spurs Suns game- Nash 05 Allstar air bangin
383511496.jpg

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

gsdoubleu - DKs look like they fit a bit big on you bro. Sz on those?
nerd.gif

nah they fit me, size 10
laugh.gif
, but its just that i bend over to press the camera button it looks like there is a big space in the heel of the shoe

BigSlim773 wrote:
@RICO7JT: Yea, its a cool club(club senses in memphis,tn). U can wear anything except white t's, fitteds, and sneaks. @never wear them: Ur a lame. Get lost. @kickz4show: Thats my style homie, u do u.....and WATCH ME DO ME!

No need to get at them like that homie.

Like NWT said.... out here, you aint getting in to a CLUB FOR SURE dressed like that. 18 and under YES but 21 and up NO. Even some bars/lounges out here will trip off what you had on.

Went home viewing today...
Grace Hats
Sean John shirt

Banana Republic sweater

Levis Denim

Impluse cruiser sneaker

the green is a bit different, but I get what you're saying

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the green is a bit different, but I get what you're saying
uptempos = neon green (like air max 95s)
lebrons = lime green

also i didnt like them cause they %*###% up the whole dunkman colorway? why no grey white and dunkman on the medial side of the shoe where his "logo" is? 

all black with some 3M laces and dunkman nickname is a no go
smh.gif
nikes gonna get people of course, but not me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

BigSlim773 wrote:
@RICO7JT: Yea, its a cool club(club senses in memphis,tn). U can wear anything except white t's, fitteds, and sneaks. @never wear them: Ur a lame. Get lost. @kickz4show: Thats my style homie, u do u.....and WATCH ME DO ME!

No need to get at them like that homie.

Like NWT said.... out here, you aint getting in to a CLUB FOR SURE dressed like that. 18 and under YES but 21 and up NO. Even some bars/lounges out here will trip off what you had on.

He ain't hurtin no one Rico. Dude dresses lame. Thanks on the comments fellas.

Can't believe I went through aaaallll 95 pages of this thread today... I have no life...... good %!%, NT lol

Back
Top Bottom