YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

...those black cat 3's don't look too bad with those cargos
grin.gif

iLLustRAYt, what kind of leather/material are WP shoes? you may know. i love that tan color. They are so soft and plush with a true nap/grain to them. Nike isnt afraid of using that stuff on shoes but real soft cow leather, its an issue. Even if it rained only 1 inch a year where I lived, I would buy as much Nike _____ WP branded shoes as possible. Is it water proof coated premium leather maybe?

Dreads2U, Happy Bday from the Armour family.
May Allah grant you many more years...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

iLLustRAYt, what kind of leather/material are WP shoes? you may know. i love that tan color. They are so soft and plush with a true nap/grain to them. Nike isnt afraid of using that stuff on shoes but real soft cow leather, its an issue. Even if it rained only 1 inch a year where I lived, I would buy as much Nike _____ WP branded shoes as possible. Is it water proof coated premium leather maybe?

Sup Sir,

The material seems to be somesort of durabuck. Although they're coined as Waterproof, they're really Water-resistant, imo. I always clean my sneakers after they've been worn (usually with an eraser, soap detergent and water, and I've noticed dark wet spots surface the material, which may be soap altering the "WP" effect. Other than that, they're pretty reliable in actual rain, and they're one of my favorite AF1s I own.
happy.gif

Pookeee-Hahahahaha, I have the same tee from Pete Rock back n tha day.  I have it for my Cali's too.  Shirt or shoes haven't been rocked yet.

^^^cool pic i can get me in the kid in matching kicks but the wifey would stone face me for sure
laugh.gif

HAPPY BDAY DREADS!!

Back
Top Bottom