YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Dope fits NT
cweak and baybully air maxes are looking
pimp.gif

LeBron II and Nike sweats to the gym earlier

nice black cement iii's... been kinda wanting a pair lately, but having a hard time tracking down a decent size 13...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Dope bacons fam

and crepe burst
lex, hows the quality on those? i almost picked up a pair from ndc but never got around to it

proto if u dont mined me asking wat do u do for a living?? I know u DJ but do u work another job?

Originally Posted by Jesusg23

proto if u dont mined me asking wat do u do for a living?? I know u DJ but do u work another job?

your not lying.. dude has like a store full of yeezys... dude is getting paid...
i wouldnt be surprised if he does get all this bread off of being a DJ
just depends on where you spin... and i think he does it twice a week...
dudes collection is
pimp.gif

we need a collection post.
and about that jacket, ill PM you about it.
smile.gif

^Agreed, I haven't gotten a pair yet, but I heard they're starting to hit outlets so it's on.

Secret Society Fitted, Polo Button up, Gap hard denims, Red/blk foam Pros

me and the homie went to go see Slaughterhouse @nyc S.O.B.S

These guys are pure beasts...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jesusg23

allgood... i DJ for a living... anywhere from 4 to 7 nights a week, and it pays really, really well... i'm in the process of trying to figure out something else to do in my free time, something with as much job security as DJing has had (this recession hasn't effected me at all really, it seems when america's doing well they go out and celebrate, and when they're not, they still go out and cry in their beers)... and i got some investment stuff working for my retirement...

honestly i'm a lil' burned out on DJing, but i still don't take it for granted... i'm doing something i love to do for a living and they say that's the american dream.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom