YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

The foams on this page are
pimp.gif

cweak, baybully650: very nice. two pairs that are definitely on the list.
pumped that enough snow was gone to put some shoes back on... tongues worn under jeans.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nice black cement iii's... been kinda wanting a pair lately, but having a hard time tracking down a decent size 13...
eyes.gif
well the black cements are actually the cdp's 
embarassed.gif

thanks on the compliment though. every time i find a decent pair of black cements im hesitant to pull the trigger, i aint ballin like you proto.

Cleveland.

Work.....

Enyce.Enyce.2007 Air Force 1 Supreme Players Pack "New Six" 'Sheed.
24mb2g8.jpg

14sf98o.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nice black cement iii's... been kinda wanting a pair lately, but having a hard time tracking down a decent size 13...
eyes.gif

same here, being a size 13 is annoying as $%^ sometimes. 

I rock most of my kicks and I'm real lazy to clean them. Furthermore, the weather here in Singapore sucks... too hot for sneakers I find. 
U get cracks, mold, melting, etc all over them if u don't really take care of them. So thats my bad.
031110.JPG

What makes Akalazy's post so cool is the fact his shoes look worn....when your average NTer's shoes look mostly DS. Plus most of his shoes are older drops from a few years back. And as much as I like the recent retros from Nike & Jordan Brand, it's nice to see something else besides a pair of Spacejams, Foams, or Air Max 1s on this thread.

Just my opinion, thou...

4th time wearing these and they're chipping like crazy.
ohwell.gif

Bang up job on the quality control there Nike(!)
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom