YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

c'mon son how you posting shadows and feet...
U mad doogie? were u at
laugh.gif
my shadow is somewere tropic.. and has been the whole month...
laugh.gif
....yea i'm mad at you and your "crazy lifestyle"...please give me a job with ur clothing label to help me get somewhere in life cause i'm going nowhere fast
eyes.gif

it's just funny to see someone with a $1000+ camera setup and the pics look like a disposable camera shot 'em.

U mad doogie? were u at
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....yea i'm mad at you and your "crazy lifestyle"...please give me a job with ur clothing label to help me get somewhere in life cause i'm going nowhere fast
eyes.gif

it's just funny to see someone with a $1000+ camera setup and the pics look like a disposable camera shot 'em.

Na, I aint mad.... you in the tropics drinking that cheap bottle of henny.. thats not smooth enough for the tropics my brother
laugh.gif

U mad doogie? were u at
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....yea i'm mad at you and your "crazy lifestyle"...please give me a job with ur clothing lanbel to help me get somewhere in life cause i'm going nowhere fast
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i dont even take that photography *#* serious.. I shoot p0rn doogie.. thats were th e real money is at i mean look were shooting in miami,Cancun, next Hawaii in july , Vegas in august thats just speaking about our PAID for trips.. So i mean i gotta be doing something important..

Mayhemgatz wrote:

Mayhemgatz wrote:

PltcsAsUsual wrote:

Mayhemgatz wrote:

RL Treyce wrote:

U mad doogie? were u at
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Na, I aint mad.... you in the tropics drinking that cheap bottle of henny.. thats not smooth enough for the tropics my brother
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that pic was in miami doogie. i mean a personal bottle of henny aint cheap
laugh.gif
.. Now were discussing Cancun stay on topic..

Anything else?

^ Hahaha get em, but shooting p0rn would be weird as hell, but you're probably used to it by now

these came in the mail yesterday, HAD to break them out with some k-state gear. go cats!
sorry for the atrocious picture quality

If I was in the tropics.. I think I'd have more to do than be posted up having e-arguments with folks..  Dope VIIs Ty 
pimp.gif

so no more "Pltcs Photography"? damnit...just when i was going to hire y'all for some 360° wdywt pics
mad.gif
oh well...no time for something that takes some skill or creativity with the crazy lifestyle you're living...i hear you homie
frown.gif

but going from t-mobile to amateur pron with hoodrats....good job guy, you're finally doing something with yourself! what's the next big move? acting? t-shirts?.....oh...wait 
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

movin on...

So uptempo - RIP to the scream greens, such a dope shoe. hope u had some good wear out of them
glasses.gif

spiris, maizes, currents, foams, and neons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom