YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

20f28et.jpg

155l4dt.jpg

sup
bdu
vans

dsc0456w.jpg
dsc0458k.jpg

seattle back to its depressing weather today... beater black cat iv's .

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

so no more "Pltcs Photography"? damnit...just when i was going to hire y'all for some 360° wdywt pics
mad.gif
oh well...no time for something that takes some skill or creativity with the crazy lifestyle you're living...i hear you homie
frown.gif

but going from t-mobile to amateur pron with hoodrats....good job guy, you're finally doing something with yourself! what's the next big move? acting? t-shirts?.....oh...wait 
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

movin on...

So uptempo - RIP to the scream greens, such a dope shoe. hope u had some good wear out of them
glasses.gif

spiris, maizes, currents, foams, and neons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree with mayhem. I checked out your RRR site, you truly doing a casting call?! That's just nasty and repulsive, way to make your family proud of your accomplishments.

369451430.jpg

wow ty always keeps us wishing ,cris thats the only pork i will eat lol, Ant in 09s very nice sir i really need to get a pair, nice fits nt

dope urawas brick and chillis dreads
pimp.gif
havent seen those laces in a min, i used to rock those style in all my kicks when i was younger

justin,
laugh.gif
im rolling over here....what a herb and its even funnier it was just mentioned last night about his "lavish lifestyle" wow

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

youngSK8 -- does LAX/JFK have a web store? dope fit btw
they are working on the site right now. If you need something let me know. i'll be there a lot helping them out.
i will let u know if i need something and thanks for the help.
too many dope fits in here
pimp.gif

today to work again. recycled.

oftsg1.jpg

YO! Well... if rap stars are rocking AJKO's. I mean I gotta right? But... I thought you "never #%$$ with Nike, now"?
nerd.gif

Broncos are beastin'
pimp.gif

icopj's... what colors in that Sox fitted? Myfitteds?
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Ant - those 09's look great, IMO the electric green colorway >>>>>>>>> volt
smokin.gif

Cool... now I know it's not just my bias.
laugh.gif

DF!!!

dreads to you sick air max

nice tiff blazer dunks.. whatever those are called..

here are my fits..

the other day...

Last sat...

loving these 09 pearls...

Back
Top Bottom