YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Justin: iDs.... NICE!

c4: Dope pic, Sir!

Pareng Chris: WHEATS... gotta love those!

mu2ri: Did you graduate from NCP?

Playoff13s today...

2dbrlkx.jpg

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Y'all just let that fool quote a pic?
grin.gif

Y'all so blinded by "heat" that you missed it?

smh.gif

DF!!!
I seen that as soon as it was posted, maybe if I was mod - I would have edited a lot earlier than you, boss. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by diplomatic immunity

last night at a JB event in atl

vintage
skull 5010xxx
nyc X

i was caught of guard lol
You were at the Wish X TSG event?

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Guess I broke that "No Jordan/Nike" rule...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I always rock the Nike/Jordan, but the lace switch..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

rainy day

bred polo
lrg
last shots

My guy, your denim game is on point.  I peeped your last pic too with the black 569's, I too have that pair.

jlab0ch0...thanx doggie. it's scrubs friday @ work [i had to fight to get that] normally i perpetrate like one of the docs w/ a shirt n tie and hit on the nurses
wink.gif
[i'm an ortho tech btw...but nursing is def callin my name]

illy...nah doggie...im in the DMV eeerea. did a tech program @ TESST n got a hook-up at a DC hosp.

Day 2 --> Man cali filipino girls have a N* wanna get a nice flip pregnant and have sinigong and lupia for the rest of my life.. Cali girls in Cancun! FTW!!

23640_416551532585_602332585_5305850_3161887_n.jpg

23640_416551937585_602332585_5305851_3499585_n.jpg

23640_416618117585_602332585_5307010_7018470_n.jpg

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

First time rockin Vans... IDK how I like them yet.

the look
pimp.gif
, info?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

dreads to you sick air max

nice tiff blazer dunks.. whatever those are called..

here are my fits..

bent brim? pero tu no ere dominicano lol j/p

when I was in NYC earlier this month everybody in da heightz had it,
pimp.gif
tho

recycled pic, wearing these

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Day 2 --> Man cali filipino girls have a N* wanna get a nice flip pregnant and have sinigong and lupia for the rest of my life.. Cali girls in Cancun! FTW!!

lolololol

2mzfcjb.jpg

r93epu.jpg

tnf
sup
levi
'95

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Nike jacket with Space Jams? Hey to each his own....

Sorry, I forgot about the "No Nike with Jordan fit" rule.... bro

Could have done better for the space jams #imjustsayin dont post if you cant take negative and positive criticism on your posts. 
lot of ya'll catching feelings, talkin about kids forget JB is Nike. 
laugh.gif
 Probably older than most of you talkin that I remember MJ boohoo crap. The dudes wearing a nike track jacket with some space jams IN MY OPINION its not a good look 

I guess I rock mine different. Sk8's fits are clean, you wouldnt catch me dead in a teal flannel with tight pants and air maxes djproto but as i said to each his own

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

HAHAHAH that got me rollin... A for effort my dude... A for effort.
UNDSd these today.

TheAssassin23- Why does it bother you that I'm wearing a Nike jacket with some spacejams? You just had to wait three days to reply when the subject was starting to die. And if you haven't noticed, NO ONE is on your side with this worthless argument you started, so I suggest you HOMD and take your L

Lebron 2 snake lows for tonights game
384837002.jpg

Some of the San Antonio SneaksUp Family on hand as well to watch the game, the proverbial circle jerk pic
384837001.jpg

i'ma start posting mad sandals fits so y'all know when i'm loungin'... gotta get some new ones tho, right now i got some old nike sandals but i know i can't rock those with my jordan tank tops... that's a BIG no-no...
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom