YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Nike jacket with Space Jams? Hey to each his own....

Sorry, I forgot about the "No Nike with Jordan fit" rule.... bro

Could have done better for the space jams #imjustsayin dont post if you cant take negative and positive criticism on your posts. 
lot of ya'll catching feelings, talkin about kids forget JB is Nike. 
laugh.gif
 Probably older than most of you talkin that I remember MJ boohoo crap. The dudes wearing a nike track jacket with some space jams IN MY OPINION its not a good look 

I guess I rock mine different. Sk8's fits are clean, you wouldnt catch me dead in a teal flannel with tight pants and air maxes djproto but as i said to each his own

its ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with pairing Js with Nike apparel..... when i do it, i stay true to the time frame in which Nike was still intergrated with JB, i.e... I - XII, any numbers after that, and it just doesnt look right for some reason

just my couple of pennies........

Nikes + Js = NO GO??

So you cant rock lebron VIIs wit some nike shorts if they dont have the LJ23 logo on it?

So Rajon Rondo breached his Nike contract by rockin jordans the other night?

Its the same damn company. Some of yall cats be reachin if you frown upon that.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Jae Gage wrote:

whatup homes. long time you aint been in here.

for today. with the gf. dont mind the facial expressions, i know some of ya'll point stuff out like that, cuz i do. lol

4466774144_bb49e99c8a.jpg

4465999505_634abbc757.jpg

YoooOOOooo.... that Tub time machine movie... too much... had me crackin' uuuuupp!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jae Gage wrote:

for today. with the gf. dont mind the facial expressions, i know some of ya'll point stuff out like that, cuz i do. lo

YoooOOOooo.... that Tub time machine movie... too much... had me crackin' uuuuupp!!!

might be the angle or something, but your gf looks mad small in that pic
eek.gif

I hope that was sarcasm

NWT- Clean fit

Jae- those knicks penny 1s, niceeee

I probably wouldnt have worn that jacket with the spacejams either, they have so much apparel for the SJs, I'd just choose from that

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

Jae Gage wrote:

for today. with the gf. dont mind the facial expressions, i know some of ya'll point stuff out like that, cuz i do. lo

might be the angle or something, but your gf looks mad small in that pic
eek.gif

my lil sister.And thanks RL, i see your fits too dawg.

YO!
Originally Posted by Nktran001

I seen that as soon as it was posted, maybe if I was mod - I would have edited a lot earlier than you, boss. 
nerd.gif

No one trusts you but me.

DF!!!

384768040.jpg

fresh i know i am a little late but nice fits back their and the purse matched ur watch lol, unds my id's love them but hate how they pick up lint so fast, nice fits everybody

Yeah it's been a while. Everything good though man, nice fit.

RL Treyce - thanks

dreads2you - clean AM1's

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I hope that was sarcasm

NWT- Clean fit

Jae- those knicks penny 1s, niceeee

I probably wouldnt have worn that jacket with the spacejams either, they have so much apparel for the SJs, I'd just choose from that
All I was sayin, cats catch feelings, how im takin an L not agreeing wit your outfit
IMO some cats in here got matching down to a science, like Sk8 and RegularolTy now as i need to state it again, its my opinion. I never mentioned a rule I just didnt think it was a good look simple as that

Back
Top Bottom