YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

TO GO SHOPPIN' WITH MOM @ VICTORIA GARDENS... NICE DAY OUT!

0051621e0617bd1a73ad2b3452ec0c5774f8bbcd.jpg

recycled pic

was about to go to dunkxchange in miami but car was acting up

I got to stop wearing these...

BG-blk pattas
pimp.gif

NWT- usc's 
pimp.gif
, I need a pair but ended squandering my money on some Lebron PE's, again
indifferent.gif

Thanks a lot Proto!

I'm definitely going to leave some sort of cloth underneath my seat that way I can put it underneath my white midsole favorites. Some of those stains are hard to get off especially on AMs.

Originally Posted by turnizee

ILLustRAYt - How do you like those lunarglides?

Overall, they provided a very cushioned and considerably light ride throughout the 13M run.  I also found it interestin that tying the laces loose makes me perform better. However, I still rank the Lunartrainer I as the best shoe I've ran in lol. On the other hand, this was only my second run in the (26M total). How's the duration on these (distance-wise)?

I'm thinking about adding another performance runner to my, now, two shoe rotation (LGs and LRs). Any suggestions? I'm thinking the Run Avant+ 

break in wear #5 or 6 of the pinker toe killers.. after about 20, youre good to go. Growing Pains
8ba25b7472651ca0c00b4e430b564b00c640316.JPG

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Less taunting. More pr0n.
freshdunks44 said:
Today to watch my CATS play. What yall know about John Wall???
pimp.gif
Peace!

pimp.gif

DF!!!

The roster all groups of three
pimp.gif
This dude really wants NT to like him, though.

You do so 1 down a milli to go =]
You were just offline.
eek.gif

How you quote me in 10 minutes?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

NWT- usc's 
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

thanks. only PE i really want would be the DM 3s. you got those? (probably)

Originally Posted by never wear them

NWT- usc's 
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Negative. Elusive like a unicorn. That goes for Allstar 4 graffs, Fruity Pebbs 4(price is holding me back), Vince Carter SVSM's, adidas promodel SVSM's, and Reebok ? SVSM's all in my size.

nice on both pairs shoofoo

and since the discussion is still going....ive had cars w/ rubber mats before but my new car has carpet mats....no stains right? unless its wet but in that case im prob not wearing anything special anyways. but proto was right on about being freaks lol im the same way if anything gets on my shoes...haha cleaning them almost on the spot having ppl looking at me like this dude lol, still might start keeping a spare towel just incase
laugh.gif

also, pretty weak sea-dooing,i grew up around a big lake and that was def some weak sauce....i feel shafted for even watchin that gay vid

Wore my 2010 Eggplant Foamposites earlier and probably throwing them back on in a few hours to visit my Mom in the hospital.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

NWT- usc's 
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Negative. Elusive like a unicorn. That goes for Allstar 4 graffs, Fruity Pebbs 4(price is holding me back), Vince Carter SVSM's, adidas promodel SVSM's, and Reebok ? SVSM's all in my size.

Hard to believe your actually missing shoes. lol your always in something different.

Back
Top Bottom