YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

verse001
You just sold me on those.  They look dope
pimp.gif

Columbias!!!

flightposite 3s!!! Nike give us a retro, balled in those during HS, hugged my foot like a glove

Hold tights!!

Oreo 6s look good

driving mark is really a %+!%+... sometimes its the only dirt I have on any of my sneakers, and if you don't clean it fast enough on AM1s it doesnt seem to really go away

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

driving mark is really a %+!%+... sometimes its the only dirt I have on any of my sneakers, and if you don't clean it fast enough on AM1s it doesnt seem to really go away
depends on what u clean it with....
nerd.gif

edit - wearing these today...

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Someones coming off as plain arrogant.
was that directed towards me? 
if it was i sincerely apologize. by no means did i want to come off that way.

sorry, and nice fits NT.

Originally Posted by JC5123

i hate the "driving" mark that happens on the back of shoes

no doubt... i keep a trash bag under my seat to lay down for certain shoes... but half the time i forget to bust it out...
laugh.gif

^^^hahaha never thought of that, or a towel before i usually just try to drive w/ my foot up or however that works
laugh.gif

^^^ put it on cruise control whenever possible so you can keep your feet flat and midsole off the dirty carpet...

definitely done that.

we're freaks man...

any time anything touches my shoes i'm immediately off somewhere cleaning 'em. people lookin' at me like i'm weird.
laugh.gif

You can use magic eraser and it works wonder on those driving marks. I am too lazy to clean my shoes these days so I just until it becomes beater status then pull out a fresh. Then again I'm not wearing 400-500 dollar shoes anymore.

Back
Top Bottom