Originally Posted by ethanlee29

shoulda busted out the falcon punch

Real Falcon Punch
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow I wouldn't think u would post the pic but hey u snuffed her twice and she got u ran down on nuttin u can do besides leave her now....cuz if uhit her again she jus gonna get ya %%$ whipped again...honestly u shouldn't have hit her....so what if she wants to fight u u a man and u should have jusyoked her up for a sec or try to get control of the situation as opposed to rock her....
laugh.gif
some of yall are clowns tho for real

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

uhhhh I know I'm not the only individual that saw...NVM
na i seen it too. but my questions why it doesnt say at the bottom that i edited my post

if u just take something out of a post it wont say edit
i didnt do that tho. i added somethin
damn i missed the quickstrike
mad.gif

but if you edit you post within a certain time it wont say edit at the bottom

Never hit a woman...duke u was wrong... I got 3 sisters...ill violate any N that touches my sisters..just imagine if a dude hit ur sister or ur mom..u gottaplay the game right..but she did get the M.O.P. On u tho

Originally Posted by chatta718

Never hit a woman...duke u was wrong... I got 3 sisters...ill violate any N that touches my sisters..just imagine if a dude hit ur sister or ur mom..u gotta play the game right..but she did get the M.O.P. On u tho

If she punched the dude first then they deserved it straight up. Got to be ready to handle the reactions of your actions.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][Ghostface Killah]My girl cousins, they gon' rock you[/Ghostface Killah][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..all that needs to be done[/color]
pimp.gif

To be real though...

Only one rule for hitting a female:

Never hit females

the way i see it is...if she man enough to hit you like a man...then she man enough to get knock'd the uckfay out like a man...what happened to equalrights? if you dont hit her your a sexist!

lmao I have the image of him screaming "HOW SHE SLAP?!?!" "HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!?!" when her goons were ruffing him up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That must explain why you look like that.

nah jk but if you are ever in doubt, just whip it right out. Or "beat" her.

u shoulda made it count more..went for the nose or the eye or something that would require a disguise in public
laugh.gif

i don't really think dudes should hit females.. but if they hit you first, they bring it upon themselves
be sure to drop her soon

Holy %%## fam....shoulda been studyin' your arts. I'm gonna go thru all 8 pages and edit, so stay tuned.

E D I T
Aiight hahahahahaha after catchin' up, Dathbgboy snapped with that pic hahahaha that is so foul. And son said, "She spent in a cirlce"
eek.gif
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that made me laugh out loud.

Good to hear you're breakin' all ties with that girl and movin' out, you don't need nothin' to do with each other after some %@*% like thathahahaha. I'm sorry for laughin' but this is comical. She got the goons on you tho, that's so wrong....

Anyway, take the L on tryin' to get some payback on the goons who ruffed you up [
laugh.gif
]. Just go back to Cleveland and reconsider the women you pick up.

The reason why this is so funny to me is 'cause I made a thread a month ago about me and my girl's "fight", but my story ended better thanyour's hahahaha. All I did was throw her thru the wall, and she cried and we talked about it and had some make up sex afterwards...never talked about itagain.

C'mon now....IMO, after the FIRST time she raised her hand at me, or tired to fight me, that would have been one time too many. I would have packed my %#+*and moved out with the quickness. I'm 100% sure that she wears the pants cause you stuck around for three of these outbursts. You should have put her incheck after the first one (without violence) so she would know to not pull that BS again. Usually it's the woman who you hear about sticking around in anabusive relationship, and not the other way around. Chalk this up as an L, and learn from your experiences. All I can say is pack your stuff to move out, andwatch your back. Since you did snuff your chick, I would almost guarantee that the goons that roughed you up, ain't done w. you. You got that label as a"woman beater" in whatever po-dunk town u living in, so as I said before, pack your %#+* up and move. Almost like a witness protection
laugh.gif
Startover b.

on an unrelated note, op looks like Bubbles....and I ain't talking about MJ's chimp

thats why ur not supposed to hit girls. how would u feel if ur mom/sister called u up saying that a man just hit them?

Back
Top Bottom