Yo! Whats Da Rule For Hitting a Female? Vol. Busted my lip(pic) ::UPDATE PG.1

roll.gif

Called "some dudes" huh?....Shes probably the one who beat the brakes off you....not these "dudes" you speak of....Word to Layla Ali

you should've warned her that you were calling the cops and the moment she busted your lip... that would've been the perfect time

Mind you, she could have to face jail time, a criminal record, have to get a lawyer, miss work or school for having to go to court etc etc, thats enoughpunishment IMO.... its better than hittin her in the chest

I mean.... you could've choke lift the heffa till her leggs were shaking in mid air and hold her for 10 seconds.... I think the average human being losesconcience after 15 seconds right?

disgusting. she had every right to get dudes to bust your lip. im not saying shes right for hittong you eother, but never EVER hit a female. %#* are you doingliving together if you obviously hate eachother-

lmao, a lot going on in this post.

lol @ hitting her in her chest, and dude hitting the girl in her inner thigh.

...lol...Girls stay getting hit in the most random places when they get hit. Ears, chest, thighs. Just keep your hands off the ladies, period.

1. Cut her off and go back to Cleveland.
2. instead of holding her/restraning her you should've DDT'd her or something. Put a wrestling move on her. They get quiet after that.

like many said...you shouldve bounced a long time ago. any female that is constantly tryna box, doesnt deserve to be in your crib.

you cant ever hit a female though. thats flat ******ed. even if she did "deserve" it.... in the court of public opinion, you lost. if chick keepsgetting wild and continues to wanna fight.... you need to burn out, and tell that *#$#@ to bounce before you get back.

if she's still there, play the role and call the haters. you might look like a *#$#@ for calling the popo, but you look like even more of one forstrikin' a female.

looks like those dudes took it easy on you too, if i wouldve gotten that call.... you probably wouldnt have wanted to show a pic.

Let me get this straight--

Your "girl" called a bunch of her homeboys and they jumped you...you got man-handled and yet, all you have is a busted lip...

Furthermore you chose to advertise this on NKTLK, knowing damn well the e-clowning that would ensue...

comon Uncle Scrooge Mcduck, stop it...

Originally Posted by Zeus23

today I punched her in her chest, and she tried to fight me again so i stole on her like a dude, she spent in a circle and fell.

Then she called some dudes to fight me, and they beat me up. Busted my lip, scratched my head, busted my ear and everything.

Zeus23 wrote:
I'm moving back to Clevland

She got the kid Zeus looking like:

(

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you lost either way...she hit you so you hit her back...then she called more people to beat up on you...

break up...how you stay with someone after they had someone else beat on you?
roll.gif

its a bad situation....you should not have hit her....no matter what the case....but not because she is a female, but because it would not solve anything andits only opens up things to retaliation......which you found out shortly after......

people need to learn to talk and express what they are feeling and not just lash out......talking would have calmed down the situation and you might havegotten make up sex....

now you got a busted mouthpiece....which is better???

Back
Top Bottom