YOTS - Year of the Snake 2 pair pacakage.....

kamuekcmo

Banned
Well its looks like JB is trying to cash in hard for the month of February by adding a 2 pair package to 13 other pairs that are due to drop this month..... Here is the (YOTS) Year of the Snake package.... This also makes you wonder if my source is correct about the snakeskin holiday retro XI info, because JB is definitely trying to coincide with the year of the snake with this package and a few other pair that I have been given info about..... Im hearing Croc XVII's but with snakeskin with the suitcase, sounds nice, but we will see...

Feb. 2 and it will retail for $280 and will be very limited numbers...

The package will consist of the Retro 1 HI and the Melo M9.

Last edited:
wow
eyes.gif

Very easy pass. thanks for the info/pics.
yeah, very easy pass for me also.... I think im more shocked that JB would throw a melo (not even the best melo at that) in a pack and charge almost $300....
mean.gif

Pass ..... JB had to slap the limited tag on them so that they sell out

Pass ..... JB had to slap the limited tag on them so that they sell out
True.... I have a feeling dudes will go crazy over this pack, and income tax is right around the corner...... Instant sell out...

If I was a hippie or f'ed with tiedye stuff.. the 1's would be cool.. the Melo's are disturbing.  I would wear Melo's if they weren't so ugly.. It hurts my NYK heart how hideous these are

Back
Top Bottom