You can't win, even Tropicana Orange Juice contains junk

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

4762096441_8b4b1b8e8b_z.jpg
>>tropicana anyway.
they can put what ever cancer causing smallpox bs they want in this, i'm still drinking it until im 6 feet under 
pimp.gif
Mad sugar and some legal form of crack in Simply products

Just did some research. I was at the grocery store and read online about Tropicana. They use imported oranges from Brazil and guess who else do. YES Simply Orange. Says it on the bottle. So no more simply orange for me. Keep drinking if you want but its the same ol junk

I found out the best OJ is Florida's Natural so that's what i will be using. Farmers make it. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As it says on box, oranges not imported![/color]

images

about to drink this with bacon & egg on a bagel im cookin up

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

4762096441_8b4b1b8e8b_z.jpg
>>tropicana anyway.
they can put what ever cancer causing smallpox bs they want in this, i'm still drinking it until im 6 feet under 
pimp.gif
Mad sugar and some legal form of crack in Simply products

Just did some research. I was at the grocery store and read online about Tropicana. They use imported oranges from Brazil and guess who else do. YES Simply Orange. Says it on the bottle. So no more simply orange for me. Keep drinking if you want but its the same ol junk

I found out the best OJ is Florida's Natural so that's what i will be using. Farmers make it. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As it says on box, oranges not imported![/color]
http://www.floridasnatura.../co-op/meet-the-growers/

images

unless you can only get that straight out of Florida i'm not going to trust it.

Originally Posted by newbuck

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE, ITS ALL FRUCTOSE...YOUR BODY CANT TELL IF ITS FROM A STRAWBERRY OR FROM SUGAR CANE, ITS THE SAME THING EITHER WAY..ITS FRUCTOSE, SUGAR FROM A FRUIT

Huge difference bro.
Stop spreading that misinformation. 

No. Your body can not tell the difference metabolically. Still digests and causes a release in insulin all the same. Insulin release = potential fat gain.
nah bruh these bodybuilders know, bro

roll.gif

LMAO

im not saying FRUIT is bad for you

im saying drinking GLASSES of juice(and sugar) from 8 oranges is UNHEALTHY due to the amount of FRUCTOSE you're getting...

youd be BETTER OFF EATING  THE ORANGES

(which, somehow, some kid says the exact same thing in his attempt to argue with me....somehow)

roll.gif

this is also the 14th time ive had to type this out.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by newbuck

No. Your body can not tell the difference metabolically. Still digests and causes a release in insulin all the same. Insulin release = potential fat gain.
He's talking about refined sugar cane in the form of table/refined sugar.

roll.gif

thank you for adding the word refined, changing the entire statement i made so you could tell me im wrong

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif