You ever been on facebook and stop and think...

The worst in when one person has uploaded 500+... Like how many hours have youwasted adding pictures to a site that won't be used by you in a few years.......

TAKES A STEP BACK TO THINK ABOUT NT????? Nah I'm straight lol.

Some people tag themselves for the dumbest things. The back of their head could be on the top right of the picture and they'll tag themselves.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Some people tag themselves for the dumbest things. The back of their head could be on the top right of the picture and they'll tag themselves.
eyes.gif

lmao i know exactly what you're talkin about..

i do that
smh.gif

^
laugh.gif
i never understood that. like why tag your shoelace or something. so stupid.

werd..and ill b bored at work..like lemme see some of theese pics...ill go through like 10 maybe 20 then im straight..
e64264b1ad295c663891c4d60626c97b24a2c033.gif

I've wondered that too and I look at my own pic count and I'm like damnnn I know I never uploaded that many. Its all those tags from everyone else

I have some pics that repeat like 6 times from different people who saved that same pic and tagged everyone

i've uploaded less than 10 and they were profile pics. the hundreds that are tagged of me are all uploaded by friends.

i only uploaded pix during high school graduation....and profile pix. but yeah some ppl have like 50 albums (all girls) and tag every pic

Originally Posted by Prez T

theres a girl i know who has 351 ALBUMS
that
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif
dont even make sense
smh.gif
smh.gif

�She better atleast be cute. If she is ugly with that many albums then she deserves to belast 5 seconds of...

Originally Posted by Prez T

theres a girl i know who has 351 ALBUMS
that
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif
dont even make sense
smh.gif
smh.gif
[DJ KaySlay] DDDAAMNN!! [/DJ KaySlay]

Anyways I got several girls who are tagged in over 1000 photos. It's just because they like to take photos every day when they hang out or partyelsewhere.

Everytime I go on facebook I can't help but think about Zuckerberg....

23 years old ... worth about $15,000,000,000 right now.........23 years old.

that's what I stop and think about.

Originally Posted by areva1o 7

Everytime I go on facebook I can't help but think about Zuckerberg....

23 years old ... worth about $15,000,000,000 right now.........23 years old.

that's what I stop and think about.
haha I was wanting to watch that 60 Minutes documentary on Sunday about how Mark made millions of dollars on Facebook.
laugh.gif

I deleted my Facebook recently...and I'm glad I did. That thing was a magnet for social drama.

I get annoyed when people tag me randomly. Like I was once tagged as a beer bottle, and my homie was drinking it.
indifferent.gif

We had a talk after that...

i HATE when people have 33000 pics. LAME. and in person, the chicks i know/have had class with like that are always desperate for social acceptance/attention.SMH

Back
Top Bottom