You ever have the bubble guts so bad?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reading this is giving me the bubble guts lowkey.....brb

Okay, when I'm in public I definitely put toilet paper on the seat.

When I'm at home, ususally take my shirt just around my neck. It does feel better. 

I may start use baby wipes.

The other day I was at the gym and was doing squats, first 2 sets no problems then I pick up the bar and suddenly feel my stomach tense up badly, I put that bar back so quick and power walked to the bathroom, the hard part was taking down my underwear because I was already sweating luckily I mad it then after pumped out a great workout

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Man one time I was at my boy crib drinking Jamaican rum.

Man that Raye and nephew didn't let me live. Ain't nothing worse than hitting the club dirtier than you were before you left.

Life is sad when you have to use a Valero bathroom.
Wait what? hold up....
So you are saying that, ain't nothing like hitting the club dirtier than what you might be if you would have hit the club, then got dirty, and left?

or are you saying that you were dirtier than you were before you left? Like, before you left your house? To go to the club?

Sorry bro I don't usually partake but I just had some icky and then I read that line 100 times like.........

33ynwy8.jpg

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

one time i had to boo boo so bad in the shower, i got out the shower soaking wet and took a boo boo.
This thread is so gross 
laugh.gif
.  Your post reminds me of the guy who said he was in the shower and caught his poop as it came out in mid-air on some Matrix type move 
roll.gif
.  I know some of you remember that thread.
(Stands up) 
happy.gif
 hi
10 year anniversary next Easter. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

I sharted in my grandma's shower during Easter 03

Also I once failed a college final cause I had to dump so badly. I just got up, test half-filled out, and dipped.

Wet wipes are the TRUTH.
lol. I missed a MatLab final in electrical engineering tech class  many years ago b/c of some golden grahams cereal.  At least you were able to start the exam, I never left my house.  +#!$ had me vomiting and dumping at the same time.

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

Cheese Wagstaff wrote:

I sharted in my grandma's shower during Easter 03

Also I once failed a college final cause I had to dump so badly. I just got up, test half-filled out, and dipped.

Wet wipes are the TRUTH.
lol. I missed a MatLab final in electrical engineering tech class  many years ago b/c of some golden grahams cereal.  At least you were able to start the exam, I never left my house.  *@%+ had me vomiting and dumping at the same time.

wow all that from simple cereal?

Bubble guts, hurts so bad, but coming out feels soo good! Went on lunch break to Buffalo Wild Wings and went in, washed it all down with a cold soda, pay the check and immediately my stomach starts to rumble. Had to give my boys a heads up that bubble guts were had. Got to work, felt like an eternity (only 10 min drive). Ran in the building started undoing my belt before I even hit the restroom and the minute I got into the stall I was buck naked and let loose. Feels goodman !

The worst is getting it in the morning, but you can't @@#!. But an hour later you had to go when your in class.

Man I was reading this thread the other day and right after I got the bubble guts smh. My friends and I were at a hotel and sadly I had a major case of the BG's right before we left out. After that my friend was driving in bumper to bumper traffic and next thing you know my stomach starts bubbling again... I was so pissed. I was contemplating what I would do if it was actually gonna force its way out. Had me clenching my cheeks, closing my eyes, and breathing slow to get my mind off of it. I eventually fell asleep and I was good. When I eventually woke up it was near a gas station. Got in there and went HAM!

Been there and done that a few times. There was a time I KNEW I was going to squirt myself unless I went home right away, I didn't have a car or ride at the time so I caught the bus and almost scrapped myself in the back of the thing. I ran home just in time to have my !%# explode.

Back
Top Bottom