You ever help a female friend out with bills/money issue?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'm with ya'll, but can you really just sit there and watch your peoples struggle, male or female?

I don't think anyone is against legit help but comsetic surgery is not legit help unless you had your breasts removed or were in some horrible accident of something

Girl once asked me to help her with her phone bill once... I knew her fairly well, she had a kid, an apartment, etc.. Felt somewhat bad, So I said Alright, no problem... She paid me back end of the month.. Cool...

3 weeks later she asked for help with her light bill.......... A John Starks like quote was running in my head.. End of that convo........

As for your situation......... You not paying for her surgery.... You paying to get some................. 
laugh.gif

Girl once asked me to help her with her phone bill once... I knew her fairly well, she had a kid, an apartment, etc.. Felt somewhat bad, So I said Alright, no problem... She paid me back end of the month.. Cool...

3 weeks later she asked for help with her light bill.......... A John Starks like quote was running in my head.. End of that convo........

As for your situation......... You not paying for her surgery.... You paying to get some................. 
laugh.gif

I'm with ya'll, but can you really just sit there and watch your peoples struggle, male or female?

I don't think anyone is against legit help but comsetic surgery is not legit help unless you had your breasts removed or were in some horrible accident of something

Audi... she's paying you back though, right?

If not.. it's down right prostitution. Whether you're about that life or not is up to you.
Do you really need to pay for sex, dawg.

Lend her the money and don't smash, because you're better than that.
Otherwise, if you plan on just giving her the money with no pay back, DEFINITELY don't smash.

She's a friend, who needs some help (justified or not). She's not a means to an end.

Audi... she's paying you back though, right?

If not.. it's down right prostitution. Whether you're about that life or not is up to you.
Do you really need to pay for sex, dawg.

Lend her the money and don't smash, because you're better than that.
Otherwise, if you plan on just giving her the money with no pay back, DEFINITELY don't smash.

She's a friend, who needs some help (justified or not). She's not a means to an end.

woah. this might cost you some chedddd. i guess you gotta really think about whether its worth it. only you really know. ya know?

woah. this might cost you some chedddd. i guess you gotta really think about whether its worth it. only you really know. ya know?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yeah she's getting some selfish unnecessary %#*+, and you know if lurkin hit, she don't really need it.  But sounds like she's gonna do it anyways, i'm not talking bout the surgery itself, but life afterwards.  Thinking about it while writing that though, !@$@ all that, did she really offer up the poom poom for some money? naw g.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yeah she's getting some selfish unnecessary %#*+, and you know if lurkin hit, she don't really need it.  But sounds like she's gonna do it anyways, i'm not talking bout the surgery itself, but life afterwards.  Thinking about it while writing that though, !@$@ all that, did she really offer up the poom poom for some money? naw g.

Personally I wouldn't help her with it, I understand she's a good friend of yours but its a nonessential operation.

Personally I wouldn't help her with it, I understand she's a good friend of yours but its a nonessential operation.

I would pick up the tab once in a while, or of it was family in need of help....but a female "friend" is a rare concept in itself and sex in return is pretty much sticking your foot in a puddle of mud. Unless it was tied in business decision, HELL NO

I would pick up the tab once in a while, or of it was family in need of help....but a female "friend" is a rare concept in itself and sex in return is pretty much sticking your foot in a puddle of mud. Unless it was tied in business decision, HELL NO

Originally Posted by General Johnson

What part of the game is this?
I'm saying, this is some other type of $%#%. Some NBA Elite 11 game $$#%** up type of $%#%. 
She better give you buns for the rest of your life. And nobody else is getting any from her cause you're pretty much paying for them. 

I wouldn't even get my wife plastic surgery (I'm not married). Cause think about it, if you get divorced, other dudes are going to be smashing the buns YOU paid for. Thats like letting another dude eat your sandwich you brought for lunch. 

What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

What part of the game is this?
I'm saying, this is some other type of $%#%. Some NBA Elite 11 game $$#%** up type of $%#%. 
She better give you buns for the rest of your life. And nobody else is getting any from her cause you're pretty much paying for them. 

I wouldn't even get my wife plastic surgery (I'm not married). Cause think about it, if you get divorced, other dudes are going to be smashing the buns YOU paid for. Thats like letting another dude eat your sandwich you brought for lunch. 

What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by Al Audi

its not even a boob job either

i get what you guys are sayin but maybe its cuz she good peoples. i hit it before also.

You actually DONT get what everyone is saying. Why come to NT for advice when everyone says the same thing and you not listening. If you supposedly "hit it" before, you wouldn't of asked this question. Sounds like she's playing you real good OP. Like someone said before do it out of kindness not for the P. 
FORREAL

YOU GET NO COOL-POINTS

CHICKS DOWN IN MIAMI DO THIS ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU DONT KNOW

THEY LOOK FOR SOME REG TRICK LIKE YOU GAS YOU UP ( WHEN THEY PROB DONT EVEN LIKE YOU LIKE THAT )

TILL YOU END UP PAYING FOR THE BOOB OR BOOTY JOB

THEN SOON AS THEY GET IT THEY DONE WITH YOUR " BROKE TASK "

& OFF TO THE BIGGER BALLERS OR BALLPLAYERS

YOU JUST WANT SOME HEAD & SHE JUST WANTS TO GET AHEAD

DO WHAT YOU WHAT YOU WANT

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS YOUR FREEWILL

JUST DONT BE SHOCKED IF SHE DOESN'T EVEN LET YOU HIT AFTER HER " BAD TITTY JOB IS DONE " 
grin.gif

i get what you guys are sayin but maybe its cuz she good peoples. i hit it before also.

You actually DONT get what everyone is saying. Why come to NT for advice when everyone says the same thing and you not listening. If you supposedly "hit it" before, you wouldn't of asked this question. Sounds like she's playing you real good OP. Like someone said before do it out of kindness not for the P. 
FORREAL

YOU GET NO COOL-POINTS

THEY LOOK FOR SOME REG TRICK LIKE YOU GAS YOU UP ( WHEN THEY PROB DONT EVEN LIKE YOU LIKE THAT )

JUST DONT BE SHOCKED IF SHE DOESN'T EVEN LET YOU HIT AFTER HER " BAD TITTY JOB IS DONE " 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

FORREAL

YOU GET NO COOL-POINTS

grin.gif
money from Miami broke it down to a science.
pimp.gif

Audi...
4a135231ebc43d6d56d3254aaf89a51285f3ebf.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

FORREAL

YOU GET NO COOL-POINTS

grin.gif
money from Miami broke it down to a science.
pimp.gif

Audi...
4a135231ebc43d6d56d3254aaf89a51285f3ebf.gif

Your "friend" is willing to have sex with you for comsetic surgery = FAIL 

Your willing to pay for her comsetic surgery for  sex = FAIL 

You come on NT asking for advice on if you should pay for your "friends" comsetic surgery in exchange for sex = Fail 

You asked us how  we would feel after we payed for a "friends"  comsetic surgery in exchange for sex = Fail 

You tryed to lie and say you "smashed her before" = Fail 

You lied and said she was your "friend" but we all know its a very  attractive girl you met at a club who talked to you just becasue she know you was a sucka and she could get money out of you and your so thirsty and desperate to smash your willing to let her do it for it  = 

FAIL   .......    
tired.gif

Your "friend" is willing to have sex with you for comsetic surgery = FAIL 

Your willing to pay for her comsetic surgery for  sex = FAIL 

You come on NT asking for advice on if you should pay for your "friends" comsetic surgery in exchange for sex = Fail 

You asked us how  we would feel after we payed for a "friends"  comsetic surgery in exchange for sex = Fail 

You tryed to lie and say you "smashed her before" = Fail 

You lied and said she was your "friend" but we all know its a very  attractive girl you met at a club who talked to you just becasue she know you was a sucka and she could get money out of you and your so thirsty and desperate to smash your willing to let her do it for it  = 

FAIL   .......    
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom