You ever help a female friend out with bills/money issue?

You're the same person who made that splendid thread a few weeks ago about not giving a fukc about lalas?????? Terrible execution

Originally Posted by General Johnson

disgust.jpg

So you're going to buy her ******* so some other dudes can glaze them? Cus you know after you get that one consolation lay, it's on to the next, right?

How does your mind even operate to think that what you're asking is acceptable? She has done some serious work on you dude. Go ask a male relative and see if they don't laugh you out of the room.
LMAO @ "so other dudes can glaze them"

I actually agree with most posts, I help out with things that are needed, not Jordans and La perla underwear.

disgust.jpg

So you're going to buy her ******* so some other dudes can glaze them? Cus you know after you get that one consolation lay, it's on to the next, right?

How does your mind even operate to think that what you're asking is acceptable? She has done some serious work on you dude. Go ask a male relative and see if they don't laugh you out of the room.

I actually agree with most posts, I help out with things that are needed, not Jordans and La perla underwear.

disgust.jpg

disgust.jpg

U mean she took care of u by havin sex?

And now she wants u to help pay her surgery?

roll.gif

U lose if u follow through w/ this, No way in hell id ever do that...

Only girl id ever help is my mom , sis, and other immediate family, and a girl that is in a SERIOUS relationship w/ me and/or wifey

And if i did help them out, it definitely wouldnt be for cosmetic surgery 

U mean she took care of u by havin sex?

And now she wants u to help pay her surgery?

roll.gif

U lose if u follow through w/ this, No way in hell id ever do that...

Only girl id ever help is my mom , sis, and other immediate family, and a girl that is in a SERIOUS relationship w/ me and/or wifey

And if i did help them out, it definitely wouldnt be for cosmetic surgery 

Originally Posted by eaalto

Years ago I had a friend that wanted to start going back to school, so I lent her $210 for tuition or books or something of the sort at a community college. I think in the end it took her a few months to repay me, but she finally did. I would have let her repay me physically if she wanted to, but it never came to that.

Looking back on the situation years later, I probably wouldn't have minded a couple of top offs or whatever may have come from it, I could look back on that a lot better than the $210.

I say if you're in a situation to receive that kind of repayment upon a loan, and she's worth it, go for it. Not sure how it will alter your friendship, but most guys that I know are only friends with females because deep down they would pipe. No harm, no foul.
Word.  Work out a deal so she has time to actually pay you back, and then strike some other sort of deal where p=$200 off and bjs=$150 off, you get the idea, more or less depending on what she's in the mood for.  You could even take serious numbers off if she's willing to do threesomes/foursomes, whatever.  Bring the ball back into your court.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Years ago I had a friend that wanted to start going back to school, so I lent her $210 for tuition or books or something of the sort at a community college. I think in the end it took her a few months to repay me, but she finally did. I would have let her repay me physically if she wanted to, but it never came to that.

Looking back on the situation years later, I probably wouldn't have minded a couple of top offs or whatever may have come from it, I could look back on that a lot better than the $210.

I say if you're in a situation to receive that kind of repayment upon a loan, and she's worth it, go for it. Not sure how it will alter your friendship, but most guys that I know are only friends with females because deep down they would pipe. No harm, no foul.
Word.  Work out a deal so she has time to actually pay you back, and then strike some other sort of deal where p=$200 off and bjs=$150 off, you get the idea, more or less depending on what she's in the mood for.  You could even take serious numbers off if she's willing to do threesomes/foursomes, whatever.  Bring the ball back into your court.

Any female that would call me their friend would never ask me for something so outrageous unless in jest.

Any female that would call me their friend would never ask me for something so outrageous unless in jest.

I got up to page 3 and am not readin further until pics are posted. OP you a chump regardless, don't be a chump in reality and on NT. Do right and post those pics borthaman. 

I got up to page 3 and am not readin further until pics are posted. OP you a chump regardless, don't be a chump in reality and on NT. Do right and post those pics borthaman. 

Like Blackmag said...

"Ol simp of the year Danny Granger wingman type +%!#%..."

Like Blackmag said...

"Ol simp of the year Danny Granger wingman type +%!#%..."

Back
Top Bottom