You ever help a female friend out with bills/money issue?

this thread is backwards as hell.

Just a while ago there was a thread where everyone is saying paying for sex and/or prostitutes shouldnt be frowned upon and all yall would do it but yet it is condemned in this thread?

NT hypocrisy at its finest

this thread is backwards as hell.

Just a while ago there was a thread where everyone is saying paying for sex and/or prostitutes shouldnt be frowned upon and all yall would do it but yet it is condemned in this thread?

NT hypocrisy at its finest

Years ago I had a friend that wanted to start going back to school, so I lent her $210 for tuition or books or something of the sort at a community college. I think in the end it took her a few months to repay me, but she finally did. I would have let her repay me physically if she wanted to, but it never came to that.

Looking back on the situation years later, I probably wouldn't have minded a couple of top offs or whatever may have come from it, I could look back on that a lot better than the $210.

I say if you're in a situation to receive that kind of repayment upon a loan, and she's worth it, go for it. Not sure how it will alter your friendship, but most guys that I know are only friends with females because deep down they would pipe. No harm, no foul.

Years ago I had a friend that wanted to start going back to school, so I lent her $210 for tuition or books or something of the sort at a community college. I think in the end it took her a few months to repay me, but she finally did. I would have let her repay me physically if she wanted to, but it never came to that.

Looking back on the situation years later, I probably wouldn't have minded a couple of top offs or whatever may have come from it, I could look back on that a lot better than the $210.

I say if you're in a situation to receive that kind of repayment upon a loan, and she's worth it, go for it. Not sure how it will alter your friendship, but most guys that I know are only friends with females because deep down they would pipe. No harm, no foul.

You're the same person who made that splendid thread a few weeks ago about not giving a fukc about lalas?????? Terrible execution

Back
Top Bottom