You Guys Are Starting To Overuse Gifs

I have recently noticed that it seems as if many Niketalkers search for threads they have absolutely no interest in, in hopes to find a comment they can quoteso they can then post a gif they have been wanting to use in order to get a quick laugh. Sure, a gif at the right moment is funny, but many of you guys arejust looking for what you think will be a "quick laugh," and post a gif that makes absolutely no sense at all. Go to just about any thread longerthan 3 pages and you'll see what I am talking about. It is getting pretty old.

*waits for 50 gif replies*

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

i disagree, BUT I will say, Im sick and tired of the MJ popcorn .gif.
that is beyond played
e1225d9e70a84ab474556f0751842212ed09288.gif

I agree. I hate when somebody creates a thread about something stupid then every response is a gif.

Like cool story bro or something like that. I'm sure they're going to do this thread like that to.

Mods need to do something about it real talk

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

i disagree, BUT I will say, Im sick and tired of the MJ popcorn .gif.
that is beyond played

I'm so tired of that gif. Watch someone comes in here and posts it right after me.

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

I have recently noticed that it seems as if many Niketalkers search for threads they have absolutely no interest in, in hopes to find a comment they can quote so they can then post a gif they have been wanting to use in order to get a quick laugh. Sure, a gif at the right moment is funny, but many of you guys are just looking for what you think will be a "quick laugh," and post a gif that makes absolutely no sense at all. Go to just about any thread longer than 3 pages and you'll see what I am talking about. It is getting pretty old.

*waits for 50 gif replies*
2dhe1xc.jpg

iwu8w1.jpg

the problem is post counts.

kids think that post count = e-cred

I think you do away with post counts, and the problem might get a little better. People tryin to jack up their post counts with stupid .gif replies becausethey are too dumb to formulate anything that resembles a well thought out response. People also dont want the stigma that is attached to being a"noob" with a low post count so they fire away until their post count is reasonable enough to blend in.

Back
Top Bottom