You guys tired of the Christmas music yet???

At the office we have a radio playing all day playing xmas music. (96.5 for the folks in the Bay Area lol)

Anyways I find myself changing it every now and then just to mix it up. I can only take so much of the 9 different versions of each christmas song
laugh.gif

106.7 up in NYC, but I can never get tired of the Mariah song and Christmas Cannon. I'd live without the rest though

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

106.7 up in NYC, but I can never get tired of the Mariah song and Christmas Cannon. I'd live without the rest though

Yeah I like those two as well.

One song I sorta like but it sometimes makes me sad is the "Where are you Christmas" song by Faith Hill lol

you crazy! Donny Hathaway...Boyz II Men...The Temptations...i can bump those all year 'round...

Originally Posted by Retrosnipe

At the office we have a radio playing all day playing xmas music. (96.5 for the folks in the Bay Area lol)

Anyways I find myself changing it every now and then just to mix it up. I can only take so much of the 9 different versions of each christmas song
laugh.gif
I've been. KOIT sucks around this time of year because that's all they play
smh.gif

i want to shoot myself at work.
all they play is 8-12 songs over and over and over...i think is a cd on repeat.

i'm super glad we don't have the radio playing at work, cuz if i'd have to hear the same christmas songs over and over, i wouldn't have anychristmas spirit!

No, I won't be tired of it this year. I used to work at a bank and hear it 8 hours a day, but now I just hear it when I'm actually in the mood tocelebrate Christmas.
happy.gif

Only Christmas song I've heard is that "Give-a-Garmin" joint. That's all I've needed to be pissed off.

i love christmas songs!

all i want for christmas
last christmas
santa baby
baby, it's cold outside

all that good stuff

OH MAN, I cant take much more of it...I work in the Meat Dept of a grocery store, and for about 4-5 hours at night Im there by myself. They started with theChristmas music the DAY AFTER thanksgiving, and they dont shut it off till new years day. I SWEAR Im gonna go postal in that BEI.

It's not like I DONT like the songs, there's just so much of the 10 ten days of Xmas remix I can take hahaha

Back
Top Bottom