You just came up on a magic genie lamp. What are your 3 wishes?

1. 35 trillion dollars
2. Live 400 years without going over the age of 30 (physically)
3. World Peace

1. I could rule the world
2. Everybody spoke English
3. I live for 500 years, while my 18 year-old body never changes.

laugh.gif

to have a transforming car that turns into what ever i feel like driving that day that also has the capabilities of never breaking down or running outta gas

to have my wife able to change her appearance completely (skin color, hair style , body type, etc) as i wish, without her or anyone noticing she transformed  (megan good type on a monday to a 1950s marylin monroe on a tuesday, alessandra ambrosio on a wednesday, 27 year old halle berry on a thursday and for the 3 day weekend, an oprah winfrey type
laugh.gif
 just because i can)

to be able to pull a 100 dollar bill outta my pocket whenever i reached in

to have a transforming car that turns into what ever i feel like driving that day that also has the capabilities of never breaking down or running outta gas

to have my wife able to change her appearance completely (skin color, hair style , body type, etc) as i wish, without her or anyone noticing she transformed  (megan good type on a monday to a 1950s marylin monroe on a tuesday, alessandra ambrosio on a wednesday, 27 year old halle berry on a thursday and for the 3 day weekend, an oprah winfrey type
laugh.gif
 just because i can)

to be able to pull a 100 dollar bill outta my pocket whenever i reached in

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

- 80% of the world's human population is gone
- When someone says something stupid, irrelevant, or just talking out of their *%* no one else can hear them
- Not having a useful skill (i.e cooking, woodworking, metalworking, mathematics, knitting for all I care) by age 20 causes that person's heart to explode on their 20th birthday.

Are you EVER positive about anything?

Pity the guy that uses wishes to bring down others, rather better himself or his fellow man. 
tired.gif
I fail to see how that isn't positive.  No overpopulation, less starvation, and less over usage of resources.  Plus everyone has to be semi-intelligent and have a useful skill.  Sounds more like helping out mankind as whole instead of one useless %%!@$#* that is my "fellow man."

edit: Forgot "donkey" is edited
But you're willing to have people's heart explode who aren't up to your standards of skill and knowledge and wipe out 80% of the world's population? Very honorable of you.
eyes.gif

- When someone says something stupid, irrelevant, or just talking out of their *%* no one else can hear them
- Not having a useful skill (i.e cooking, woodworking, metalworking, mathematics, knitting for all I care) by age 20 causes that person's heart to explode on their 20th birthday.

Pity the guy that uses wishes to bring down others, rather better himself or his fellow man. 
tired.gif
I fail to see how that isn't positive.  No overpopulation, less starvation, and less over usage of resources.  Plus everyone has to be semi-intelligent and have a useful skill.  Sounds more like helping out mankind as whole instead of one useless %%!@$#* that is my "fellow man."

But you're willing to have people's heart explode who aren't up to your standards of skill and knowledge and wipe out 80% of the world's population? Very honorable of you.
eyes.gif

tired.gif

Or you could easily solve those problems in other ways without killing people you jerk
grin.gif
. Plus im pretty sure your 3rd wish is going to **@@ alot of *!$% up.

tired.gif

Or you could easily solve those problems in other ways without killing people you jerk
grin.gif
. Plus im pretty sure your 3rd wish is going to **@@ alot of *!$% up.

Back
Top Bottom