You just came up on a magic genie lamp. What are your 3 wishes?

An infinite amt of money
Wolverine's powers
Wish for no one else's wishes to come true

I believe with these wishes I could fulfill my humanitarian endeavors while reveling in the fact that I'm better than everyone else.

An infinite amt of money
Wolverine's powers
Wish for no one else's wishes to come true

I believe with these wishes I could fulfill my humanitarian endeavors while reveling in the fact that I'm better than everyone else.

1. Ability to control my aging process entirely. This means speeding up, slowing down, pausing, reversing aging at any point. Like the ability to teleport through the aging process and the die when I want to.
2. Everything goes my way, always. That way I can make as much money as I want and help better the world without being able to fail.
3. Ability to read minds. Just dope.

1. Ability to control my aging process entirely. This means speeding up, slowing down, pausing, reversing aging at any point. Like the ability to teleport through the aging process and the die when I want to.
2. Everything goes my way, always. That way I can make as much money as I want and help better the world without being able to fail.
3. Ability to read minds. Just dope.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

- 80% of the world's human population is gone
- When someone says something stupid, irrelevant, or just talking out of their *%* no one else can hear them
- Not having a useful skill (i.e cooking, woodworking, metalworking, mathematics, knitting for all I care) by age 20 causes that person's heart to explode on their 20th birthday.

Are you EVER positive about anything?

Pity the guy that uses wishes to bring down others, rather better himself or his fellow man. 
tired.gif
I fail to see how that isn't positive.  No overpopulation, less starvation, and less over usage of resources.  Plus everyone has to be semi-intelligent and have a useful skill.  Sounds more like helping out mankind as whole instead of one useless %%!@$#* that is my "fellow man."

edit: Forgot "donkey" is edited

- When someone says something stupid, irrelevant, or just talking out of their *%* no one else can hear them
- Not having a useful skill (i.e cooking, woodworking, metalworking, mathematics, knitting for all I care) by age 20 causes that person's heart to explode on their 20th birthday.

Pity the guy that uses wishes to bring down others, rather better himself or his fellow man. 
tired.gif
I fail to see how that isn't positive.  No overpopulation, less starvation, and less over usage of resources.  Plus everyone has to be semi-intelligent and have a useful skill.  Sounds more like helping out mankind as whole instead of one useless %%!@$#* that is my "fellow man."

tired.gif

I like how you think....many would see this as a negative, but in reality it would solve 99.9 percent of the world's problems.

tired.gif

I like how you think....many would see this as a negative, but in reality it would solve 99.9 percent of the world's problems.

1. Clear my student loan debt
2. Infinite health
3. Unlimited wishes for later use by me
devil.gif

2. Infinite health
devil.gif

2. Infinite health
devil.gif

2. Infinite health
devil.gif

1. 35 trillion dollars
2. Live 400 years without going over the age of 30 (physically)
3. World Peace

Back
Top Bottom