You just woke up from fainting after hitting the $400M lottery. What do you do now?

Pay my fam and friends

Travel everywhere, including outer space.

Have a big family, like 12 kids. 

Start a business.

Have a nice car collection.

Invest my money. 

Donate my time and money

buy a laker gold lambo murc.

a penthouse suite in downtown LA on the top floor

cop sume new gear and kicks

buy a oz.

and get sum prime rib @ lawrys

1. Make sure no one I mean no one knows I won.
2. Deposit the money, open up college fund for my future children.
3. Research a good lawyer and accountant.
4. By a home not to far from my old hood.
5. Get a m3 season tickets to the lakers and dodgers and be set no need to stunt I've made it.

Give some cash to close friends and charities.

Travel the world.

Buy a few cribs / cars.

Travel the world.

I hope the majority of these responses are a joke. A lot of people would run out of money.

1. Make sure no one I mean no one knows I won.
2. Deposit the money, open up college fund for my future children.
3. Research a good lawyer and accountant.
4. By a home not to far from my old hood.
5. Get a m3 season tickets to the lakers and dodgers and be set no need to stunt I've made it.

LA state of mind. I'd do the same yo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope the majority of these responses are a joke. A lot of people would run out of money.

Care to elaborate?
400 mill is a lot of money. Have to be an idiot to spend it in a few years.
I might be selfish but I find it odd a lot of people saying they would give money to their friends/coworkers/family that doesnt include parents/siblings.
Do yall really care about those people and do they deserve your money?

After getting half taken away stash 100 mill away
Pay off all my loans and CC
Vegas with all my boys and do it really big
End my lease and pick up a 6 series (nothing too flashy)
End my apt lease and get a super nice condo in Santa Monica - don't want to screw over my current roommate
Help my IMMEDIATE Fam out with whatever they need. Any other fam I know well help them out with anything major
Travel the world for an indeterminate amount of time( make sure to be in Brazil for WC)

Care to elaborate?
400 mill is a lot of money. Have to be an idiot to spend it in a few years.
I might be selfish but I find it odd a lot of people saying they would give money to their friends/coworkers/family that doesnt include parents/siblings.
Do yall really care about those people and do they deserve your money?
Exactly. It is a lot of money, yet not an infinite amount and it can be blown in a short amount of time. I've seen those shows about lottery winners that have won hundreds of millions of dollars and wound up broke and some even destitute. Not saying you can't be generous with your money, but you have to have discretion still. Giving away money with no discretion is a sure way to go broke. Don't be stingy, but don't be the world's personal bank. Which is why finding a lawyer and financial planner are imperative. It's difficult to manage that money by yourself when you have never dealt with that amount before, especially if it's a one time lump sum.

get a penthouse condo
smoke out the the pound daily
trick off on bad *******
buy a regular crib in the suburbs
go back to college & act like a regular student
find a good chick who dont know im rich & start a family/ or spread my seed far & wide as possible & try to have everyone 1000 years from now with a tad of my dna

Get a good lawyer and accountant

give fam & friends their cut

Build a spot somewhere w/ good weather all year round

Buy 2-3 of the safest cars they make

Build a harem of 3rd world dimes

Complete my bucketlist

You'd be surprised at how much certain things don't matter anymore after you hit that large an amount of money. If anything, I'd constantly be worried for my personal safety since your mug will be ALL over the internet, social media, tv, etc.

I find it funny that so many people say "pay off my bills" too. If I have 400 mil, last thing on my mind is maintaining my credit score and calling back a bill collector.

I'd prolly be on my Steve Jobs steez and buy 100 of the same outfit and look the same everyday. Who I need to flex on if I'm sitting on so much money?

Word sheisty N's will be coming for you for that guap. Im scared of ransom notes and all that word to mitch

I move to Germany, buy all my dream cars, and rent out the Nurburgring for as long as humanly possible.

Anonymity is a huge concern, I believe Ohio is one of the few states which allows it, probably would still get leaked. Just give me like $250K from a scratcher and I'm cool :smokin

I'd buy a giant house. Then I'd build another house inside that house.
Have ~10 car garage.
Spend about 15K on shoes.
About 50K on furniture for both houses.
All I can think of.

I'd buy a giant house. Then I'd build another house inside that house.
Have ~10 car garage.
Spend about 15K on shoes.
About 50K on furniture for both houses.
All I can think of.
Thats tight.
Ive never heard anybody suggest this.
Repped

Last edited:
400 MILLION? first things first. car dealerships.

Maserati GranTurismo Sport - 130,000

Lamborghini Aventador Roadster -  600,000

Audi r8 spyder - 130,000

Audi a7 (daily driver) - 80,000

BMW i8 Spyder - 135,000

Need a new crib to put em in. Either have my dream modern house built or find one in atlanta somewhere.

New house: 3 million

Parents need that go enjoy life money: 5 million x2

Gotta go take a trip with the wifey tho right?

Bora Bora St. Regis Hotel for a week: 9000

Food: 2000

Excursions: 3000

Come back stateside and gotta take a trip with my n***as since i made it right?

Vegas: estimate 2 million spent in a week

Sallie Mae Loans: 30,000

Go back home to south florida and stunt on the female who broke my heart: priceless

While home i gotta help my city. Invest 10 million to build a HUGE top of the line rec/youth/creative arts center and get these kids off the street to do something positive and productive with their lives

Another 3 million invested into a new homeless shelter

Another 10 million donated evenly to the elementary and middle schools in south florida

Another 10 million donated to the high schools in south florida

All in all after a busy first month of being a foolishly rich dude, Id have spent $49,119,000 and lets just estimate random purchases and costs to bring me to an even $49,500,000

That leaves me with $350,500,000 left to spend. At this rate i have everything i want and have nothing left to do but go help people. Donate like 20 million to my family members to share amongst themselves. Then start traveling the nation donating and helping out. First spot Id have to go help out is chicago.

400m lemme see

prob cop like 5 mansions 10m ea around the world
10m to my parents 5m ea
spend maybe 10mil on nice super car collection paint all them cars gold
cop me a private jet and paint it gold too
id get my clothe made in gold idk how but imma do it
hire some special force body guards give em some gold plated guns
would pay for everything in hundreds and have them keep the change
prob spend about 5 mil on jewelry even though i dont wear it
id be like hugh hefner have like 20 models around me at all times
all my mansions would have a moat and a jaw bridge filled with sharks crocodiles and eels
almost everything in my house will be made of gold
idk what id do with the the other 200m prob save that in case i think of more dope **** :smokin

/thread :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom