You just woke up from fainting after hitting the $400M lottery. What do you do now?

After I wake up from fainting...

- Call out of work for the day, but come in for a few days after that until they find someone to replace my position. (but I don't know how productive I'll be knowing that I have a few mils in my back pocket)

- head straight to Flight Club and buy a few pairs of shoes: OG Concords, 2000 Spacejams, DMPs (that were stolen outta my car in '08), Black/Red 1s, 99 Cement IV, Grapes, 2000 Black Vs, OG Black/Red XIV, Aqua VIII, Chicago X, OG Oly VII, Yeezy II's and De la Souls High and Low (long list, but this is NT afterall right?)

- actually I should head to the Land Rover dealership first because how would I take all these shoes home? Cop a RR because it's safer and would get around the snow in this current weather.

- hit up my student loans websites and click the Pay In Full button.

- find a new Apt across the Hudson from NYC.

Then after I get paid..

- go on vacation and strategically plan out how to help all my friends/fam out, esp the ones in the Philippines

- invest in Real Estate and my friend's company

- have someone put $20 million in a trust for me. (just in case I go a little crazy with the $$)

- join a non-profit/charity organization.

In this exact order.

1) Pay off all my immediately family and best friends' debts.
2) Set my finances to begin earning for me as well as locking away a substantial portion of the money for retirement and future generations.
3) Leave the country and travel the world for 1-2 years. This serves two purposes: One, cause I want to see the world. Two, because I want to be forgotten by all the people who don't matter that will think I should help them financially.
4) On my return (if I even choose to return) I'd buy a nice house, in a nice middle class neighborhood, and live quietly and comfortably with my family. Very few extravagances.

This. Word for word. :nthat:

I would build a cool car and drive around and explore all the states first though.

I would legit think about buying an island. Might be safer and will for sure be more private than a home in a neighborhood

Some of you are a pity, truly, but it's your money.

Everything I have will go into a trust. Beneficiaries are immediate blood. IF any of my nieces/nephews WANT to go to college or the best schools, it's payed for.
Beyond that, to get any of my money you will work for it. Mom and pops already retired, but I'll let them live cushy anywhere they want. (Granted my fam has never had money, so I assume my mother wouldn't go crazy, all she need it 50k a year if that.)

Now, for my self.. I've traveled all of Europe and Norther Africa. 
I'll purchase flat/apartments in my favorite places- Brooklyn/UWS NYC, Central London, 1-9th arrondissements in Paris, Budapest, Berlin, Rome, Riad in Marrakech Morroco. 
Budapest would be my home base; it's cheap, its the greatest city I've ever stepped foot in, beautiful women, great food and atmosphere

From there, excursions, backpacking and seeing the rest of the world. May plop down a year or more in places I like the most.
3-4 months in South America
3-6 months in South East Asia
​1 year in Australia 
My Foundation will be catering to the Motherland, Africa so I'll always be in and out.

I've given up on materials, I live for experiences.. Now I do love fast cars just as much as the next man, but that isssh really means nothing to me.

When it's all said and done, I'll "retire" to the cheapest, most stable country with the best; cuisine, women and weather year-round.. Probably Argentina.

How are you gonna call others people a pity but you say you're gonna buy apartments in practically 10 different parts of the world?

Its stupid when people say things like "I never had money so I wouldn't go crazy"

Yea ok. Like all the other lottery winners that went broke after a couple yrs were born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

$400M?

1. Take my team out for a weekend of celebration in Ibeza.
2. Pay off my debts.
3. Buy me a house.
4. Buy my parents and grandparents a house.
5. Pay my sister's tuition.
6. Set up a trust to protect a good chuck of it, then invest to keep that income flowing.
7. Travel the world.
8. Attend all major sporting events for the rest of my life.
9. 49ers and Giants tickets
10. Donate back to my school and charitable organizations that I would like to support.

Probably a slew of other things, but that would be the start.

Some of you are a pity, truly, but it's your money.

Everything I have will go into a trust. Beneficiaries are immediate blood. IF any of my nieces/nephews WANT to go to college or the best schools, it's payed for.
Beyond that, to get any of my money you will work for it. Mom and pops already retired, but I'll let them live cushy anywhere they want. (Granted my fam has never had money, so I assume my mother wouldn't go crazy, all she need it 50k a year if that.)

Now, for my self.. I've traveled all of Europe and Norther Africa. 
I'll purchase flat/apartments in my favorite places- Brooklyn/UWS NYC, Central London, 1-9th arrondissements in Paris, Budapest, Berlin, Rome, Riad in Marrakech Morroco. 
Budapest would be my home base; it's cheap, its the greatest city I've ever stepped foot in, beautiful women, great food and atmosphere

From there, excursions, backpacking and seeing the rest of the world. May plop down a year or more in places I like the most.
3-4 months in South America
3-6 months in South East Asia
​1 year in Australia 
My Foundation will be catering to the Motherland, Africa so I'll always be in and out.

I've given up on materials, I live for experiences.. Now I do love fast cars just as much as the next man, but that isssh really means nothing to me.

When it's all said and done, I'll "retire" to the cheapest, most stable country with the best; cuisine, women and weather year-round.. Probably Argentina.

How are you gonna call others people a pity but you say you're gonna buy apartments in practically 10 different parts of the world?

Last time I checked an apartment doesn't drop 30% in value the second you sign the dotted line.

Buy my way into political office and change America.
you do know hella taxes gon be taken and you really gon end up with 100M right? that aint enough to buy into politics, maybe if you want to be the mayor of Detroit tho lol

exactly what id do:

1. pay off all debts of mine, my family (within reason), and a few (read 3) friends

2. buy a nice bachelor pad for me in the richest burb with the best location (not a big house doe)

3. buy a mini mansion in DR (thats lookin tough with the recent interest in DR in the last decade)

by now i still got 98% of the cash so we bought to turn up

4. invest in education (spend years studying/working in economics, political science, real estate and tech) and finish up and get my bio degree

5. apply what ive learned to make more dough

6. aventador, 458, 2014 z28, jeep srt

7. would take road trips if im traveling anywhere in North America/South America, fly if im goin international

after all of that is said and done, i should still have 70Ms left, wouldnt do nothin but let it build in a swiss account so when my kids, kids, kids, kids, kids get to touch it, they got Bs to play wit and that wouldnt eem be a drop in the bucket of whats left

Added to mine.

Dedicate another 2-5 years to education , I want to live that student life with paper.. Although I know plenty of Arab exchange students that ball the ff out in college.

Masters and PhD will both be free since it'll be in the eurozone. Buy a reasonable flat in a quiet quartier of Paris while at Science Po.. Enroll into London School of Econ , buy flat and finish Doctorate throughout Africa on grants.. Don't even need millions to do this other than buying flats and not having to worry when the next meal is gonna come.

- had a dream last friday night that I had won the lottery......even asked the person in the dream to pinch me just to make sure I was not dreaming.......when the person pinched me I woke up 
frown.gif

I would

build my church a new temple

give my parents money, buy them a home in a community where i would build my own home

retire from Teaching after 5 years 
laugh.gif

put some money in my kids accounts to pay for college and not be touched until they are 18

buy some Whataburger, Mcds Franchise

buy miami heat season tickets

buy a jet to take me to the heats game

buy a house next to lebron, lol

buy my best buds a home and some cash.

invest

- had a dream last friday night that I had won the lottery......even asked the person in the dream to pinch me just to make sure I was not dreaming.......when the person pinched me I woke up 
frown.gif

I would

build my church a new temple

give my parents money, buy them a home in a community where i would build my own home

retire from Teaching after 5 years 
laugh.gif

put some money in my kids accounts to pay for college and not be touched until they are 18

buy some Whataburger, Mcds Franchise

buy miami heat season tickets

buy a jet to take me to the heats game

buy a house next to lebron, lol

buy my best buds a home and some cash.

invest
Go to bed.

Hmmmmm
-Keep it lowkey(if possible)
-Put the family on
-Pay off car, student loans
-Donate, donate, donate
-Put $75 Mill in a separate bank account to sit
-Hire an investor/accountant
-Follow my teams in the finest seats for every game
-Have brunch with Kobe and Kanye in the same sitting
-Give my ex $1.00

pay off all debts

buy parents a house

employ a lawyer

employ a trust for immediate family & future children

invest significant amount in a baseball team

build a compound in Miami, Dubai, London

go ball out with celebrities every weekend around the world

pay off all debts
buy parents a house
employ a lawyer
employ a trust for immediate family & future children
invest significant amount in a baseball team
build a compound in Miami, Dubai, London
go ball out with celebrities every weekend around the world

Did not read. But that screen name is tough son. Diggin it

Easy.

Save most/all by putting it in multiple banks. 
Hire  the best lawers to protect my funds.
Pay off family and true/good friends/homies bills/debts. Give a few million each to put in there bank so they never have to worry about money.
Invest into million dollar companies/shares like coke or mcdonalds.

Live life and spend most of my time with my family and friends.

I would dress the same and act the same because growing up I didnt have much and I knew the vaule of a dollar.

Call Gold St. Capital.
lol REPPED...surprise no one brought him up to get that max ROI

- hire top notch lawyer

- create trust / minimize tax burden

- hit up GOLD ST. CAPITAL

- pay any family debts (only child here so i'll include cousins etc.)

- buy my parents a villa in Ethiopia so they can retire back in the motherland

- host an epic party in my empty new mansion in Malibu lol

- travel the world for at least a year with 2-3 close friends & fam

- get into commericial real estate

- development in emerging countries

- classic car collection

- Lakers season tickets right next to Jack Nicholson

- try to be an investor in a possible NFL team in LA

- learn how to drift / rally drive from Ken Block

Back
Top Bottom