"you keep the CHANGE"....This moron lives near me.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I am on the left btw.
tuxedo_fitting_jacket_2.jpg

Yep, "freedom of speech" doesn't mean you can say whatever you feel like without potential consequences - consequences such as criticism inreturn at the very least.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

"Hey NT, this guy doesn't share the same political beliefs as I do. Lets ridicule him!"

Its hilarious watching the left become so hypocritical.
laugh.gif
Im with this guy, And generally im left wing, but you sound exacrtly like his^ quote.
smh.gif

I was hittin it off real good with this chick in school today until i noticed her belt buckle was a huge freakin confederate flag SMH

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

"Hey NT, this guy doesn't share the same political beliefs as I do. Lets ridicule him!"

laugh.gif
How am I being hypocritical?
i bet you if the bumper sticker said something about mccain the OP would giggle and keep it moving stop being a female because "obama thegod" hasnt the nothing godly like the only change hes done is bring a dog to the whitehouse

laugh.gif
it's hilarious watching the right take so many L's.
roll.gif

Eeh, its not a big deal, for the most part I think people are dramatic when it comes to these issues....

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

laugh.gif
i bet you if the bumper sticker said something about mccain the OP would giggle and keep it moving stop being a female because "obama the god" hasnt the nothing godly like the only change hes done is bring a dog to the whitehouse
Look, I was only pointing out the fact that having Hank Williams Jr's amazing words as your declaration of disgust is funny. This guy sportsa bumper sticker with a quote by the guy who wrote "If The South Woulda Won (We'd Have It Made)." There is no hypocrisy in pointing out thehilarity of who this guy decided to quote.
rebel_flag.jpg

Also, the Hank Williams thing wasn't the only thing funny about his Blazer. I laughed at the "Think American, Speak English" ribbon.

laugh.gif
i bet you if the bumper sticker said something about mccain the OP would giggle and keep it moving stop being a female because "obama the god" hasnt the nothing godly like the only change hes done is bring a dog to the whitehouse
Look, I was only pointing out the fact that having Hank Williams Jr's amazing words as your declaration of disgust is funny. This guy sports a bumper sticker with a quote by the guy who wrote "If The South Woulda Won (We'd Have It Made)." There is no hypocrisy in pointing out the hilarity of who this guy decided to quote.
rebel_flag.jpg

Also, the Hank Williams thing wasn't the only thing funny about his Blazer. I laughed at the "Think American, Speak English" ribbon.

point that out next time stupid

my white trash neighbor has rubber testicles hanging from the trailer hitch of his car... talk about redneck

laugh.gif
Look, I was only pointing out the fact that having Hank Williams Jr's amazing words as your declaration of disgust is funny. This guy sports a bumper sticker with a quote by the guy who wrote "If The South Woulda Won (We'd Have It Made)." There is no hypocrisy in pointing out the hilarity of who this guy decided to quote.
rebel_flag.jpg

point that out next time stupid
I did.
Because I found humor in someone's unabashed hyper-patriotism? Because I think it's funny that he is using a quote by someone who wrote and sang a song called "If the South Woulda Won (We'd Have It Made)" to regurgitate his political stance?

Back
Top Bottom