"you keep the CHANGE"....This moron lives near me.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

my white trash neighbor has rubber testicles hanging from the trailer hitch of his car... talk about redneck
Truck Nuts!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So trashy!

redballs1.JPG

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

"Hey NT, this guy doesn't share the same political beliefs as I do. Lets ridicule him!"

Its hilarious watching the left become so hypocritical.
laugh.gif
How am I being hypocritical?
i bet you if the bumper sticker said something about mccain the OP would giggle and keep it moving stop being a female because "obama the god" hasnt the nothing godly like the only change hes done is bring a dog to the whitehouse
Look, I was only pointing out the fact that having Hank Williams Jr's amazing words as your declaration of disgust is funny. This guy sports a bumper sticker with a quote by the guy who wrote "If The South Woulda Won (We'd Have It Made)." There is no hypocrisy in pointing out the hilarity of who this guy decided to quote.
rebel_flag.jpg

Also, the Hank Williams thing wasn't the only thing funny about his Blazer. I laughed at the "Think American, Speak English" ribbon.

point that out next time stupid
Really?

laugh.gif

Son you need to go outside and get some air.

I was following this guy yesterday. Nice bumper stickers huh? I didn't get a chance to see his face or count his teeth, but considering he is quoting Hank Williams Jr, I am guessing I could have done it on one hand. Better hurry home...Glenn Beck will be on shortly.
You sound insecure. Who cares what your neighbor's beliefs are? Who are you to say his opinions are right or wrong? He is a moron forquoting Hank Williams and you need to share your ignorance with everyone here on NT?

That is the problem with society today... everyone thinks their opinions are RIGHT and anyone that disagree becomes ridiculed. How about you actually takingthe time to get to know your neighbor. Share opinions, have a mature discussion, let bygones be bygones, etc. I know I know.. it's pointless so screwgetting to know these "rednecks" eh?
smh.gif

No different than the "January 20, 2009 End of an Error" bumper sticker or the large 'W' with a red line through it. Welcome to reality, noteveryone has the same political beliefs and because of the 1st Amendment, people are going to voice their own opinions.

OP, making the leap from that bumper sticker to implying the driver was a toothless redneck showed your ignorance.

Regardless of your political beliefs, if you have them all over the back of your car, we cannot be friends.

"I don't necessarily agree with what he says, but I'll defend to the death his right to say it..."

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

"Hey NT, this guy doesn't share the same political beliefs as I do. Lets ridicule him!"

Its hilarious watching the left become so hypocritical.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by retro7sz10

that town looks boo boo

That was actually the 1st thing I was looking at. Half expected to see one of those 80's box cop cars rolling by.

I'm sure everyone in that town lives near you...

Ol boondock can't be found on google maps area. How many Wal-marts yall got?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I was following this guy yesterday. Nice bumper stickers huh? I didn't get a chance to see his face or count his teeth, but considering he is quoting Hank Williams Jr, I am guessing I could have done it on one hand. Better hurry home...Glenn Beck will be on shortly.
You sound insecure. Who cares what your neighbor's beliefs are? Who are you to say his opinions are right or wrong? He is a moron for quoting Hank Williams and you need to share your ignorance with everyone here on NT?

That is the problem with society today... everyone thinks their opinions are RIGHT and anyone that disagree becomes ridiculed. How about you actually taking the time to get to know your neighbor. Share opinions, have a mature discussion, let bygones be bygones, etc. I know I know.. it's pointless so screw getting to know these "rednecks" eh?
smh.gif

This is the beauty of bumper stickers like this. With those few words, I now know what he has to say. I know what his perspective is and that hehas no problem spewing his racist vitriol via a bumper sticker. Please tell me what mature discussion can come from someone who glorifies such crasssentiments? Why would you try? If someone was wearing a confederate flag shirt I wouldn't be like "well...I don't know what to make of him. Hemay have loads of insights. I don't want to jump the gun by saying that he is pro-slavery for wearing a confederate flag." What is the difference?

And yet still....no one can say where I was being hypocritical.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I'm sure everyone in that town lives near you...

Ol boondock can't be found on google maps area. How many Wal-marts yall got?
Entirely too many Wal Marts. In fairness, at least we have the same amount of Wal Marts now that we did 15 years ago...just double the buildings.

Back
Top Bottom