You know what really grinds my gears...VOL. 1

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

when people put 5 to 7 tacos at a time on their mouth!

huh?
laugh.gif

- female drivers
- people who jog/ride a bike in the road (get the f*ck on the sidewalk
mad.gif
)
- girls who go to the club and NOT dance
- mean muggin dudes
- extra long traffic lights
- people who are late

People who have a comment for after EVERYTHING you say. A friend of mine does this, annoys me to no end.

Other than that, I don't get annoyed by anything, I just learn to ignore it.

-quick weaves, and the bald headed women with taper fades from wearing all that crap

-people that chew with their mouth open

-People that try to tell about something but refer to it as a whatchamacallit, the thing, and always ummmmm and uhhh. Just figure out what you're gonna saythen say it. Wasting my time playing the guessing game.

-People that that overuse filler words like whatever, and stuff, and junk, and ya hear me.

-People that unnecessarily give out pats on the back. Who made you the team spirit leader?

-Girls that try to sound important when they have no idea what they are talking about.

-Girls that think that men will do anything for them because simps do or use to.

-People that talk loud. Even when in close environments. Can't tell people like this anything of significance without it being made public.

-People with automatic responses to everything. Just listen to my conversation and say something back. You don't have to say oh yeah of for real every timei say something.

-White people that swear people are beating down doors to throw money for college at young African Americans and wanna give you that you're so lucky crapall the time. %@@!+

-People who try to act white when they are clearly not.

-Ethnic people who think raising their kids in white areas will keep them out of trouble when those are the kids getting into the most trouble.

-People that think their degree makes them the ultimate authority on knowledge. Please, you have a single degree on a single parchment of paper and there arepeople w/out that are extremely smarter and more competent with less of an ego.

-People that get a smart phone and come to events to network, with out nothing to network for in the first place.

-People on facebook who swear they are announcing life change when you know they're on the same ole same ole, different toilet.

-Girls back in high school that thought they were the stuff because they had grown boyfriends only to become fat and a baby momma and realize that he was aloser in the first place.

-I am part west indian so people think when I go back there I'm going to some dusty desert of a third world country with no electricity, when america islagging behind other parts of the world when it comes to technology, community and overall aesthetics.

-People assuming that a kid doing what they are supposed to be doing in school is so brilliant when they didn't do the same when they had the chance.

-Dudes with families that try to come off as pimps. Dawg thats your wife and child. step up.

-" You must be smart because you wear glasses."

-Lil Wayne fans that act like zombies for the man.

-Reality TV shows that aren't reality and fiction that is reality. Just be real with people.

-The concept of being married in America

-Christians that don't understand the concept of karma, or reaping what you sow. They think Jesus Christ is their lawyer and they aren't liable.

.......The more I typed, the more therapeutic it became

Originally Posted by torgriffith

-Ethnic people who think raising their kids in white areas will keep them out of trouble when those are the kids getting into the most trouble.

You sir are ignorant
indifferent.gif

i never understood what people mean by "act white" how do you act a color
indifferent.gif

im black and im told this all the time

cuz i dont act like a damn ghetto fool or wear baggy +@! clothes

or because i listen to coldplay and not gucci man

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

You sir are ignorant
indifferent.gif

^^Yes people do act white and I am speaking on what grinds my gears. so don't call me ignorant when I speak my mind because I know for a fact that I knowwhat I know because I have lived my life. Stop commenting on ignorance and stop nitpicking. If you had a problem with what I said, why don't you ask forclarification or at least present some debatable arguments. Honestly your thought process for your replies grind my gears because you choose to be ignorant (void of my knowledge on said issue) rather than seek enlightenment. Your logic keeps you in darkness...sir lol.

I'm talking specifically about people who mimick the behavior of whites as a way socializing rather than being their natural self. And yes there are peoplelike this. I'm not downing anybody with diverse taste in music or whatever. Hell, I used to be called white because I would be reading a book, or clearlypronouncing my words.

- flakers

- still having to work on the weekend even though you're listed as unavailable.
smh.gif

- when people constantly use the wrong spelling for a word..like there instead of their..irks me

- close minded, ignorant people

- "Do you work here?" ...even though I'm in full uniform with a big nametag on my shirt.

- people who hate on anything that's at least somewhat liked...just to be some kind of rebel

- someone who puts on a fake personality for the internet..just to fit in....on the internet.

- when someone asks me why I don't really smile or talk that much when I'm working. Because I don't like you or care about you..stop asking.

- when somebody asks too many questions..I don't really have that much patience.

So I pretty much hate people and my job.
ohwell.gif

-people who will not let me walk away from an arguement
-people who clearly see that im talking an then want to tell there story while im telling mine
-people who said something unnecessary to you and wanna be all nice afterwards
-people that get in your conversation that comes out of no were
-people that say some thing right after someone else say it "its colder than a motha out side" dude comes right behind him "he said its colderthan a motha lol"
mad.gif

-people that step on my shoes then don't say nothing when they walk away
-when your in class an you ask a question an every body acts like you cant ask a question
-people that stand to close to me
-your talkin to a gal an then there friends come up an take her away(this happend friday there were like 4 of her friends)
-dudes that interupt your game when your talkin to a gal
-girls thinkin they can whoop dudes but they know when that when that right hook catch them give them one of those eye jammies
laugh.gif

The list can go on for days...THIS IS MY 100 POST
happy.gif

People who lie for no reason

Failing a test SMH

Females that don't know what they want

Not having a whip

-quick weaves, and the bald headed women with taper fades from wearing all that crap

-people that chew with their mouth open

-People that try to tell about something but refer to it as a whatchamacallit, the thing, and always ummmmm and uhhh. Just figure out what you're gonna say then say it. Wasting my time playing the guessing game.

-People that that overuse filler words like whatever, and stuff, and junk, and ya hear me.

-People that unnecessarily give out pats on the back. Who made you the team spirit leader?

-Girls that try to sound important when they have no idea what they are talking about.

-Girls that think that men will do anything for them because simps do or use to.

-People that talk loud. Even when in close environments. Can't tell people like this anything of significance without it being made public.

-People with automatic responses to everything. Just listen to my conversation and say something back. You don't have to say oh yeah of for real every time i say something.

-White people that swear people are beating down doors to throw money for college at young African Americans and wanna give you that you're so lucky crap all the time. %@@!+

-People that think their degree makes them the ultimate authority on knowledge. Please, you have a single degree on a single parchment of paper and there are people w/out that are extremely smarter and more competent with less of an ego.

-People that get a smart phone and come to events to network, with out nothing to network for in the first place.

-People on facebook who swear they are announcing life change when you know they're on the same ole same ole, different toilet.

-Girls back in high school that thought they were the stuff because they had grown boyfriends only to become fat and a baby momma and realize that he was a loser in the first place.

-I am part west indian so people think when I go back there I'm going to some dusty desert of a third world country with no electricity, when america is lagging behind other parts of the world when it comes to technology, community and overall aesthetics.

-People assuming that a kid doing what they are supposed to be doing in school is so brilliant when they didn't do the same when they had the chance.

-Dudes with families that try to come off as pimps. Dawg thats your wife and child. step up.

-" You must be smart because you wear glasses."

-Lil Wayne fans that act like zombies for the man.

-Reality TV shows that aren't reality and fiction that is reality. Just be real with people.

-The concept of being married in America

-Christians that don't understand the concept of karma, or reaping what you sow. They think Jesus Christ is their lawyer and they aren't liable.

.......The more I typed, the more therapeutic it became
QFT on everything.

thirsty guys that can't take a hint...i felt you grab my elbow and kept it movin but you come by two more times...

a bad weave...i respect a good one but some of these girls got it all @@@!#$ up...

my mom blowin my phone up and then texting me right after like she doesn't know i'm at work and can't answer the phone until my break...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by AntOne209

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Ugly girls thinking they're hot.
smh.gif
roll.gif

THIS.

and grownass girls/women, whatever, who suck their thumb!!! in public, traffic, etc. you're grown!!! THAT $*%# AIN'T CUTE!!!

I still suck my thumb. Only in the car and at home. I never really considered my car public

in your own privacy, then suck away. im talking about the hoodies walking around the store, the mall, etc. like its the thing to do.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

THIS.

and grownass girls/women, whatever, who suck their thumb!!! in public, traffic, etc. you're grown!!! THAT $*%# AIN'T CUTE!!!

I still suck my thumb. Only in the car and at home. I never really considered my car public

in your own privacy, then suck away. im talking about the hoodies walking around the store, the mall, etc. like its the thing to do.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i never do that...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

THIS.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i never do that...
laugh.gif
People still suck their thumbs?

Back
Top Bottom