Them neo-Nazi boots are not in style boo boo

laugh.gif
 DEAD

All trolls aside.

I wear these for work
51N%2BmVE9DeL._SY395_.jpg

And no I don't tuck my jeans inside.

Last edited:
Those joints look bulletproof, but op really out here with them boots looking like doug the cartoon

The only shoes that I have more comfortable than my timberlands are my Kobe's (not 7s). Serious.

What kind of Timbs do you have? I picked up a couple that KILL my feet. they're the traditional workboots. My foot is incredibly sore and in pain after a couple 8 hour shifts in them. The midsole is starting to separate as well. Gonna see if I can exchange them for something better.

I'm trying to figure out if he's trolling ad just tried these 3 pairs of boots on (all untied, same jeans in each) or actually owns them (floors are different in one pic).

Either way that's an impressive collection.

I'm trying to figure out if he's trolling ad just tried these 3 pairs of boots on (all untied, same jeans in each) or actually owns them (floors are different in one pic).

Either way that's an impressive collection.
On all but the last pair I posted I skip every other lace hole on the bottom part because they look better loose like that than going through each hole, so I obviously didn't relace them like that just trying them on in a store, I do own all 3 pairs I posted and also these (stock pic, but I wear these loose too):

By the way the ones in my OP are Dakota Dragon workboots from Marks:

http://www.marks.com/shop/en/marks-...oots/-dragon-9-atcp-waterproof-workboot-29743

Last edited:
this thread is cracking me up yo. idk if its reel life or fanta sea

dude serious about these boots mane?

Back
Top Bottom