'You should smile more often' unappreciation

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

"You're so quiet" is a lot worse. I hate that #@!*.

THIS. 
mad.gif

It's like..why I would I talk to you that much if I don't really know you like that? 

THIS. 
mad.gif

It's like..why I would I talk to you that much if I don't really know you like that? 

Originally Posted by toast1985

It's almost if I have to remember to smile in public, or just relax my face...I'm not sure how it started, but I know whenever I'm in deep thought, I usually look pretty mean.

Originally Posted by airforce416

smh.gif
smh.gif
story of my life. according to everyone else i have no facial expression and i walk around with the
indifferent.gif
all the time, even if we're joking and having a good time they say i go from
laugh.gif
back to
indifferent.gif
. idk what to do, im not going to be walking around like
happy.gif
all day so yeah they can eat a ++#%
eyes.gif

All of this.

Originally Posted by toast1985

It's almost if I have to remember to smile in public, or just relax my face...I'm not sure how it started, but I know whenever I'm in deep thought, I usually look pretty mean.

Originally Posted by airforce416

smh.gif
smh.gif
story of my life. according to everyone else i have no facial expression and i walk around with the
indifferent.gif
all the time, even if we're joking and having a good time they say i go from
laugh.gif
back to
indifferent.gif
. idk what to do, im not going to be walking around like
happy.gif
all day so yeah they can eat a ++#%
eyes.gif

All of this.

i dont get the "more often" part but if I'm not constantly smiling or laughing someone will always shout "smile" at me.
i hate hearing "you look tired." especially when if i have gotten an adequate amount of sleep and feel rested. double u tee eff

i dont get the "more often" part but if I'm not constantly smiling or laughing someone will always shout "smile" at me.
i hate hearing "you look tired." especially when if i have gotten an adequate amount of sleep and feel rested. double u tee eff

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh god I hate this. One morning there was this blatant religious dude on the train with his family that would say, "People smile. There is nothing to be upset about" whenever anyone would come on the train at a new stop.

But yea, I don't understand why people expect others to smile while they are in idle mode. Idle mode is when it is just YOU. Walking, eating, etc. If I smiled while I was alone, folks would think I was nuts or something.

rofl

Back
Top Bottom