'You should smile more often' unappreciation

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh god I hate this. One morning there was this blatant religious dude on the train with his family that would say, "People smile. There is nothing to be upset about" whenever anyone would come on the train at a new stop.

But yea, I don't understand why people expect others to smile while they are in idle mode. Idle mode is when it is just YOU. Walking, eating, etc. If I smiled while I was alone, folks would think I was nuts or something.

rofl

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

"You're so quiet" is a lot worse. I hate that #@!*.

yea that %!%$ is
indifferent.gif

just because i dont talk to them does not mean im quiet.
grin.gif

GFT!

I get this from time to time, usually around the workplace. I just remember that I was blessed with 12 inches and put on a half-smile

I get this from time to time, usually around the workplace. I just remember that I was blessed with 12 inches and put on a half-smile

It's almost if I have to remember to smile in public, or just relax my face...I'm not sure how it started, but I know whenever I'm in deep thought, I usually look pretty mean.

It's almost if I have to remember to smile in public, or just relax my face...I'm not sure how it started, but I know whenever I'm in deep thought, I usually look pretty mean.

stop telling me to smile at work? i dont even enjoy being here, but it's a job...lol

stop telling me to smile at work? i dont even enjoy being here, but it's a job...lol

I get the you should smile/talk thing a lot.

The way I see it, simply put, $#*$ outta here. I'm not here to entertain you.

The way I see it, simply put, $#*$ outta here. I'm not here to entertain you.

The way I see it, simply put, @%!* outta here. I'm not here to entertain you.

The way I see it, simply put, @%!* outta here. I'm not here to entertain you.

Originally Posted by toast1985

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know EXACTLY how you feel. Same stuff happened to me in HS. "It takes less muscle to smile than frown". Go *@^# yourself. When I try to relax my face I feel like I'm trying to hard or I look really stupid in the process.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

There can't be smiles without frowns.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by demik

It just hurts to smile, especially in pictures...

This When someone tells me to smile unexpectadly for a pic. I got that Beanie seagull smirk like I wanna kill somebody.
images

I always want to go off on a girl that tells me this. I'm like B the world doesn't revolve you. Just because I don't want to talk to you about stupid subjects like how your summer went doesn't mean I'm quiet it just means you're not interesting.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know EXACTLY how you feel. Same stuff happened to me in HS. "It takes less muscle to smile than frown". Go *@^# yourself. When I try to relax my face I feel like I'm trying to hard or I look really stupid in the process.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

There can't be smiles without frowns.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by demik

It just hurts to smile, especially in pictures...

This When someone tells me to smile unexpectadly for a pic. I got that Beanie seagull smirk like I wanna kill somebody.
images

I always want to go off on a girl that tells me this. I'm like B the world doesn't revolve you. Just because I don't want to talk to you about stupid subjects like how your summer went doesn't mean I'm quiet it just means you're not interesting.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

wth. Keep that *@+$ to yourself playboy
smh.gif
Just what I needed to read in the morning, some dude talking about his junk... Is this life?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

wth. Keep that *@+$ to yourself playboy
smh.gif
Just what I needed to read in the morning, some dude talking about his junk... Is this life?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

smh.gif
smh.gif
story of my life. according to everyone else i have no facial expression and i walk around with the
indifferent.gif
all the time, even if we're joking and having a good time they say i go from
laugh.gif
back to
indifferent.gif
. idk what to do, im not going to be walking around like
happy.gif
all day so yeah they can eat a ++#%
eyes.gif
My life basically

Originally Posted by airforce416

smh.gif
smh.gif
story of my life. according to everyone else i have no facial expression and i walk around with the
indifferent.gif
all the time, even if we're joking and having a good time they say i go from
laugh.gif
back to
indifferent.gif
. idk what to do, im not going to be walking around like
happy.gif
all day so yeah they can eat a ++#%
eyes.gif
My life basically

Back
Top Bottom