You think Nike will retro SB's anytime soon???

even if they did people would pick them apart like jordans saying that they the colors are little off or the materials arent as good as before. i would like toget my hands on some old stuff, but its not that important to me

Originally Posted by Beats05

I really hope they do. I want Heinekens and Supas. I'm not counting on any of the collabos or regionals coming back, but Heinekens, Supas, and Forbes, etc. would make me drool.
Its not like those are hard to find.

Yay, just what we need, 70,000 hypebeasts running around in Heinekens.
indifferent.gif

I highly doubt they will retro SB's its one of those thing that if you were around back then and got the shoe you got the shoe.
whether they retro or not, the process of acquiring them will never be the same as in the past. the only way everyone who would want a pair canexperience walking into a shop and purchase their size at a reasonable $80 price tag is if each shop got hundreds pairs + restocks like white GR AF1s which isnever gonna happen like that....

and why would Nike SB wanna do that anyways when they're trying to popularize other models in the SB line. Let's face it, Nike SB already achievedtheir objective in using the Dunk to get people to recognize the "SB" brand. now that it's been accomplished, they release more of the other SBmodels than just the dunk......

Truthfully from the beginning through the silver box's releases were never really that hard in my opinion. If I wanted the shoe I would go down the theshop a little before they opened and I could get what i wanted. No camping or anything. Now the difficulty varied for each release (Ex. 03' St pattys daydunk VS Unkles) often times I would walk in to a shop mid day and get my pair no problem. I remember buying my par of unluckys a few days after release. Plusall the shoes people are mentioning on here you can still get at a reasonable price. In my town there was a small sneaker swap where dudes had all kinds ofSB's for decent prices. Matter of fact there was 3 pairs of Heinekens for sale for under 150 each near DS.

^^^where do you live???? Since before the ebay explosion i have not seen heine's for that price.....

Back
Top Bottom