You Think You Bout That Life? "That Life" Is Gettin' 115 Years At Age 17...

Just finished watching all 7 videos and I honestly don't even know what to say...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Do you blame these kids and their parents for what has happened, or do you blame the "system", or the "man" who created the system?

We got kids turning to crime and killing each other because they've been deprived of the basics. A whole generation getting locked up because of lack and wanting...this ishh eats at me...
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, how do you even fight a battle you were destined to lose? A battle that was rigged against you? How does one continue on in life knowing that the "outcome" will hardly be, if ever, in your favor?

As sad as it is, and as selfish as this is going to sound, witnessing such suffering makes me appreciate all that I have now--that which I worked for, and that which was bestowed upon me. I really am great full and thankful for my parents...
tired.gif

Just finished watching all 7 videos and I honestly don't even know what to say...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Do you blame these kids and their parents for what has happened, or do you blame the "system", or the "man" who created the system?

We got kids turning to crime and killing each other because they've been deprived of the basics. A whole generation getting locked up because of lack and wanting...this ishh eats at me...
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, how do you even fight a battle you were destined to lose? A battle that was rigged against you? How does one continue on in life knowing that the "outcome" will hardly be, if ever, in your favor?

As sad as it is, and as selfish as this is going to sound, witnessing such suffering makes me appreciate all that I have now--that which I worked for, and that which was bestowed upon me. I really am great full and thankful for my parents...
tired.gif

Crazy
30t6p3b.gif
What's not crazy is that nothing's changed in over 13 years since that was made (97 right?). smh at this countries prison system.

Crazy
30t6p3b.gif
What's not crazy is that nothing's changed in over 13 years since that was made (97 right?). smh at this countries prison system.

--Dope. I'll have something to watch on my tablet later while in line for a few hours to watch Thor tonight.

--Dope. I'll have something to watch on my tablet later while in line for a few hours to watch Thor tonight.

Back
Top Bottom