You Think You Bout That Life? "That Life" Is Gettin' 115 Years At Age 17...

"That life" is no life at all...

...dear God please let HBO do a present day follow-up on this:

Our prison systems do absolutely NOTHING...

"That life" is no life at all...

...dear God please let HBO do a present day follow-up on this:

Our prison systems do absolutely NOTHING...

Our current criminal justice model is the "Crime Control Model," how do we control crime in this present time? Incapacitation. In order for prisoners to actually benefit we must be able to give them cognitive rehabilitation. We tried that in the 1930's, but it didn't work too well. Blame it on socioeconomic issues though.

Our current criminal justice model is the "Crime Control Model," how do we control crime in this present time? Incapacitation. In order for prisoners to actually benefit we must be able to give them cognitive rehabilitation. We tried that in the 1930's, but it didn't work too well. Blame it on socioeconomic issues though.

"cognitive" rehab is not going to work in a large % of criminals for the sheer fact that when these people's brains were developing they didn't make all the neural synapses you and I have due to lack of stimulation among other factors. Unfortunately you reach a certain age where what you have only lessens. Yes you can "learn" facts and info, but you can't learn a conscience.

"cognitive" rehab is not going to work in a large % of criminals for the sheer fact that when these people's brains were developing they didn't make all the neural synapses you and I have due to lack of stimulation among other factors. Unfortunately you reach a certain age where what you have only lessens. Yes you can "learn" facts and info, but you can't learn a conscience.

Damn @ when the last dude says "our generation died when our fathers were born"
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

smh @ My city. The reason my folks moved me to the burbs in 96.

South east raised me tho, I can never take back the crazy stuff I've seen.

smh @ My city. The reason my folks moved me to the burbs in 96.

South east raised me tho, I can never take back the crazy stuff I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom